Celebrate Mom, or the special mother figure in your life, with these super cute mothers day crafts for kids. We have over 45 creative, fun, Mother’s Day Craft ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, pre-k, kindergartener, first graders, 2nd graders, and 3rd graders to make for Mum. These mothers day gifts from kids will be treasured keepsakes all Moms will love receiving.
Mother’s Day Craft Ideas
Surprise Mom with a unique hand-made gift this Mother’s Day. Make one of these gorgeous Mother’s Day children’s crafts for the mothers in your life. These homemade Mother’s Day crafty gifts will be treasured for years to come, and looked back on fondly, especially as the kids get older. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these precious Mothers Day ideas for kids.
There is a Mother’s Day craft on this list that is perfect for kids of all ages to make. The hardest part is deciding which of these easy mothers day crafts to pick!
Mother’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
Even little ones will love making something special for Mom with these easy and fun Mother’s Day crafts for toddlers.
- Spin Art Paint Flower Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Toddlers will love helping to make a bunch of these cool spin art flowers for Mom.
- Colored Pasta Necklace Crafts from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Find out how to dye pasta to make these gorgeous necklaces every Mom will treasure.
- Butterfly Footprint Mother’s Day Craft from Plain Vanilla Mom.
This is sure to be a treasured work of art that will be proudly displayed.
- Little Hands Mother’s Day Craft from Teaching Mama.
This is a lovely way to capture those little handprints forever.
- Handprint Book Bag from The Chirping Moms.
Even little hands can get involved with making this gorgeous and practical gift idea.
- Flowers on a String Mother’s Day Necklace from Toddler Approved.
This is a simple project that is perfect for toddlers.
- “MOM” Mother’s Day Craft from The Educator’s Spin on It.
This is a great process art project that is great for toddlers and Mom will love the results.
- Pour Painting Flower Pot from Messy Little Monster.
With a little help toddlers will love making this practical gift for Mom.
- Easy Watercolor Resist Mother’s Day Craft from Darcy and Brian.
Toddlers will love making this magical painting for Mom.
- Mess Free Painting from The Best Ideas For Kids
This is a great art activity for toddlers that can be turned into keepsake art for Mom.
- Printed Craft for Mother’s Day from No Time for Flash Cards.
Toddlers will love printing with kitchen utensils to make this unique painted craft.
- Paper plate Mother’s Day craft from Non-Toy Gifts.
This pom pom painting craft is a great way for toddlers to make a fun gift for Mom.
- LEGO Printed Photo Mother’s Day Card from Toddler Approved.
This Mother’s Day craft for toddlers looks like so much fun!
Mother’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
Preschoolers will love making a one of a kind gift for Mom with these awesome Mother’s Day crafts for preschoolers.
- Mother’s Day Handprint Art from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Use the free printable template to make this gorgeous Mother’s Day craft.
- Free Printable Mothers Day Poem Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This poem and craft is the perfect Mother’s Day project to do with your class or homeschool group.
- Preschool Mothers Day Card from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Preschoolers will love making this brightly painted Mother’s Day card.
- Mother’s Day Forever Handprint Bouquet from Kinder-craze!
This is such a bright and colorful craft, it will look gorgeous up on the wall.
- Mother’s Day 3D Keepsake Art from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This one of a kind, keepsake project with be treasured by Mom for years to come.
- Free Printable Mothers Day Cards to Color from Preschool Play and Learn.
Make Mom feel special by making her a homemade Mother’s Day card.
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This gorgeous flower craft would make a lovely Mother’s Day gift.
- Painted Flower Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids can use their painting and cutting skills to make this gorgeous flower craft.
- Paper Plate Mother’s Day Portrait for Kids from Non-Toy Gifts.
This is such a lovely craft that Moms will adore.
- Handprint Daffodil Craft from Kids’ Craft Room.
Make a bunch of unique keepsake daffodils for your Mom.
- Salt Dough Handprint Bowl from Messy Little Monster.
Use salt dough to make this gorgeous keepsake for Mom.
- Egg Carton Flower Pins from Pink Stripey Socks.
I just love these gorgeous, big and bright flower broaches and so will Mom.
- Salt Dough Necklaces from Natural Beach Living.
Mom will love wearing these gorgeous kid-made necklaces.
- Salt Dough Flower Magnets from The best Ideas for Kids.
Mom will love displaying these gorgeous magnets on the fridge.
Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
Kids of all ages will enjoy getting crafty and making some of these gorgeous keepsakes for Mom on Mother’s Day.
- Simple, Mother’s Day Hand Art Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This craft is easy enough for Dad to make with the kids and is a lovely family keepsake.
- Printable Flower Craft and Mothers Day Card from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
The kids will love making this gorgeous threaded flower craft and card.
- Flower Bouquet Free Printable Mothers Day Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make a bouquet filled with pretty flowers that each recall a memory or unique quality that makes your Mom special!
- Mothers Day Coloring Pages from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids of all ages will enjoy coloring these free printable Mother’s Day coloring pages and Mom will love receiving such bright and colorful gifts.
- Recycled Chalk Flower Pot from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
This is such a great idea for even non-crafty kids to try.
- Hyacinth Flower Craft from Preschool Play and Learn.
This flower craft would make a gorgeous Mother’s Day card.
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Try this fun science experiment that has gorgeous results you can give to Mom for Mother’s Day!
- Purple Hollyhock Tissue Paper Flowers Craft from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make a bouquet of gorgeous hollyhocks for Mom this Mother’s Day.
- Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
These cool pasta flowers would make lovely Mother’s Day cards or gifts.
- Kid-Made Mother’s Day Card from I Heart Crafty Things.
Everyone will love making these gorgeous cards for Mom.
- Easy Homemade Sugar Scrub from Messy Little Monster.
Kids of all ages will have making this practical gift that Mom will love.
- DIY Geode Bath Bombs from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Here is another great practical, pampering gift to make for Mom.
- Fingerprint Flowerpot from Fun A Day.
Moms will love receiving this kid-made flowerpot gift.
- Scrabble Tiles Picture Frame Craft for Mother’s Day from Buggy and Buddy.
This is the perfect gift for Mom, or Grandma, or any special person in your life.
- Egg Carton Jewellery Box from The Craft Train.
Mom will love keeping all her treasures in this special jewelry box.
- Sharpie Dyed Tile Coasters from One Little Project.
The kids will love trying this super cool craft and the results make an amazing gift.
- Heart Pinch Pot from Red Ted Art.
This easy air drying clay project is great for Mother’s Day.
- Kid-friendly Macrame Planters from Hello Wonderful.
Mom will love hanging these gorgeous handmade pot plant holders in the house.
- Mother’s Day Flower Craft from The ABCs of Literacy.
Work on writing skills as you make this lovely keepsake.
- DIY LEGO Picture Frames from Laly Mom.
Get out the Legos and start building this awesome gift for Mom.
- ‘Love You’ Sewing Project for Kids from Sew a Softie.
This easy sewing project makes gorgeous speech bubble magnets!
There is a Mother’s Day craft on this list for everyone to enjoy. From toddlers, and preschoolers, to school-aged kids, you’ll find a fun Mother’s Day craft for kids to try with your kids.
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Lacing Flower Craft Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Cute Mothers Day Crafts
Still haven’t found just the right project? Try these clever and cute mother’s day crafts for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and elementary age students.
- Q-tip Dandelion Mother’s Day Card from Sassy Dealz
- DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Gift from The Frugal Girls
- Photo Bookmarks from Creative Family Moments
- Mother’s Day Ice Cream Cone from A Cupcake for the Teacher
- Handprint Potholders from Handprint & Footprint ART
- Movie Night Gift Box from The Frugal Girls
- Plantable Mother’s Day Card from Make and Takes
- Recycled Spoon Garden Markers from Domestic Simplicity
- Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast from Sassy Dealz
- I Love you to “pieces” from The Frugal Girls
- LEGO FLowers for Mother’s Day
Mothers Day Printables
- All About My Mom Printables (FREE!) from Thirty Handmade Days
- Mother’s Day Coupon Book from Skip to My Lou
- FREE Mother’s Day Book from Happy and Blessed Home
- Mother’s Day Printables from 1+1+1=1
Your Mother’s Day projects were a life saver. They are so much fun for the kids to make and so simple.