Don’t throw out that toilet paper roll! You are going to want to save those tp rolls to make these super cute and fun-to-make toilet paper roll crafts for your next kids activities. Recycling the cardboard tube into cars, sharks, octopus, games, snakes, butterflies, trees, dinosaur skeletons and more is lots of fun for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first graders and 2nd graders too!
Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Whether you are trying to recycle some old cardboard tubes or you are just looking to wow your children as you transform an empty tp roll into something amazing, you will love these creative crafts for kids. We have found some pretty epic projects for you and your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartens, grade 1, and grade 2 students to make. The hardest thing for you to decide is which toilet paper roll craft will you try first!
Paper roll crafts
- We are love this super clever, brightly colored Train project with the recycled lid wheels
- 3….2….1…. BLAST OFF with this TP Rocket craft
- Kids will have fun designing their own Cars with this really fun to make car craft
- Head over the blue yonder with this cool Airplane project
- Or dive down deep to explore the ocean in this Submarine craft
- This Boat craft from tp rolls is pretty epic!
Preschool toilet paper roll crafts
Recreate some of your children’s favorite creatures with these fun animal crafts made from toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls.
- I love the tentacles on this happy Octopus
- Not-so-scary Monsters
- Frearsome green Crocodile project
- These beautiful Flying Fish would be a great project when children are traveling around the world for a Japan craft project for kids
- I love the wings on these Butterfly crafts
- Gobble Gobble! Easy Turkey craft perfect for thanksgiving in November
- Retell your kids favorite dragon story with this Dragon Puppet
- Very Hungry Caterpillar craft perfect for Eric Carle Day!
- Another fun Butterfly project kids will love
- Yikes! Check out these Snakes!
- If you are heading under the sea exploring, you’ll want to make these Shark Binoculars
Toilet roll crafts
- This September, try this Apple craft or this puffy Apple Tree
- You’ll love the modern, free form style of this Christmas Tree project
- In October you will want to try this fun Pumpkin Stamping activity
- Make a Kazoo from Buggy and Buddy
- Create a beautiful fall three with brightly colored red, orange, and yellow leaves with Leaf Stamping using a toilet roll.
- Recreate the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree from kid favorite alphabet book.
- Make your own Bird Feeder from Go Grow Go
- How darling are these TP Tea Cups? Anyone else ready for a tea party?
- take your kids on a safari as they make their own Binoculars
- Miniature Lanterns from The Crafty Crow
Paper Towel Roll Crafts
- Make your own Bowling set
- You probably don’t want to eat this yummy Ice Cream project!
- Word Rolls from Laughing Kids Learn
- This craftivitiy is perfect for strengthening fine motor skills with a Fine Motor Play
- Sing your heart out in this adorable Microphone craft
- Make some beautiful Flowers
- Work on shape recognition with these fun DIY Shape Stamps
- You’ll always have plenty of time with these cardboard Watches
- The possibilities are endless with these cute Bracelets
- So many cool color choices to make Duct tape Bracelets
Toilet paper tube crafts
Can you believe how many cool toilet paper tube crafts there are! If you are like us you will want ot try them all!
- Fun Toilet Paper Roll Countdown craft and activity
- EPIC Castle from boxes and cardboard tubes! We are a little obsessed with this one!
- Become a super hero as you don these Super Hero Cuffs
- Make a cute Pom Pom Pets that requires no feeding or clean-up
- Create your own tiker toys with these Tinker like toys
- Construct a Garage for your favorite hot wheels
- How cool is this TP Dinosaur Skeleton?!
- While this diy Camera wont take real pictures, it is a super cool looking craft
- Read your favorite fishing book and then make this Cardboard Fishing Reel
- Make a joyful noise with these Toilet Roll Shakers
- Ready for some fun? Turn your toilet roll into Marshmallow Shooters for a really fun afternoon playing with food
- Create your own marble run out of cardboard tubes! See how to make this Marble Tubes Game
Toilet paper roll crafts for kids
Finally, try turning the cardboard tp roll into an amazing toilet paper roll crafts for kids with these cartoon character ideas!
- Make the lovable Olaf from Frozen into a toilet paper roll cutie
- Your Minecraft fan will love this Minecraft Creeper craft to decorate his shelf or desk
- Make a group of silly, lovable yellow Minions out of toilet rolls
- After reading the classic, kid friendly Paddington books you can make acute Paddington out of a cardboard tube
- Do your kids love Sesame street? Recreate two of preschoolers favorite characters – Elmo & Cookie Monster!
- Do you want to build a Snowman?
- You don’t have to go from a galaxy far, far away to hang out with your favorite Star Wars Characters! You can build Han Solo, Chewbaca, R2D2, Princess Leia, Luke Sywalker, and more!
- Perhaps your kids are Muppet fans? If so try this super cute Beaker craft.
- Or get ready for Christmas by building this cool DIY Nativity Set