Today we are sharing a fun Mother’s Day Handprint Art to make for mom! This mothers day craft combines a mother’s day handprint craft with a printable mothers day crafts for the perfect blend of unique precious keepsake and easy mothers day project! Just so cute! Simply print pdf file with free printable mothers day crafts and you are ready to make a pretty happy mothers day crafts.
Mother’s Day Handprint Art
Celebrate your amazing mother with this adorable Mother’s Day Handprint Crafts for toddler, preschool pre k, kindergarten, first grade, and elementary age students. I love how this project combines children’s actual hands to make a one-of-a-kind, memorable, keepsake with free printable and pipe cleaners that pop off the page.
Moms work so hard all year long – day in and day out with no time off from motherhood -it is so wonderful to thank them for all they do and tell them how much we love them appreciate them, and need them.
Free printable mothers day crafts
Mothers day art printables
All you need to make this easy, Happy Mothers Day Craft are a few simple items like crayons, brown construction paper, scissors, green chenille stems, tacky glue (or strong elmers glue), and the mothers day printable.
Next, color the flowers and flower centers. You can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, or watercolor paints. We suggest using pretty spring colors for the flowers like pink, purple, yellow, orange, blue, red, and similar.
Now, cut the flowers and circles out and set the template pieces aside.
Mother’s day handprint printable
Trace the child’s hand onto a piece of construction paper and then cut it out.
With the thumb facing upwards, put some glue on the back of the palm and arm. Don’t put any glue on the fingers.
Mothers day handprint printable
Glue the hand onto the paper, being sure to leave plenty of room at the top of the paper for the stems and flowers.
Use tacky glue to attach the green chenille stems onto just the palm of the hand. Press and hold for a moment to help the glue adhere.
Happy mothers day artwork
Next, glue the flowers to the tops of the chenille stems. This will also help hold the stems down. Glue the flower centers onto the flowers in the correct order, making sure it says, “Happy Mother’s Day!”
Happy mothers day handprint
Now it’s time to make the hand “hold” the flowers. Use tacky glue to put a dot on the finger tips, and then curve them around the stems. Press and hold them down for a bit to help the glue stick.
Mothers day crafts
Let the glue dry and then your Happy Mother’s Day Flowers are complete! I just love how the hand is holding the flowers and I think mom will too.
There is more room near the bottom of the page for a little note to mom as well. She will love it!
Happy mothers day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Lacing Flower Craft Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- DIY Purple Hollyhock Tissue Paper Flowers Bouquet for MOm
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Printable mothers day crafts
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!