Looking for a fun way to reinforce number order? Download pdf file with free Gingerbread Numbers template to sneak in some Christmas Math with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students. This Christmas Number Order Printable is versatile and can be used in a number of ways including as a Gingerbread Number Line. Kids will love using this Gingerbread Number Order Printable as a fun, Christmas themed number line activity.
This Gingerbread Number Order Printable is perfect for preschoolers or kindergarteners for a fun Christmas math activity for December. We just love making learning fun during the holidays to keep kids engaged. This gingerbread math is such a fun way to learn with an interactive number line.
Gingerbread number cards
To prep this activity, print the Gingerbread number cards and laminate them (preferably) then print as many sets of the recording sheets you need for your students. There are 4 different recording sheets included 0-5, 0-10, 11-20 and 0-20. Then you are all set to use this Gingerbread Number Order Printable as an activity or Gingerbread Number Line.
- A4 paper
Gingerbread Number Line
Playing this number order game is fairly straight forward. Choose the number cards you would like your students to work on, choose these carefully not to overload your students with a large number of cards. Students will begin by laying out the Gingerbread number cards starting with 0 and continuing on until the last number card in their set. Check on the students to be sure they ordered their numbers correctly. After they have finished laying out all the number cards, they can begin filling in the missing numbers on their recording sheets while looking over to the laid out Gingerbread number cards.
Another way you could use these cards is to play a scavenger hunt game and tape all the number cards around the room. Then, have the kids looking for the numbers around the room, coloring and filling out the missing numbers on their sheets as they go along. You can also print two sets of these number cards and have the kids play a memory or matching game with the cards. This will help them further develop their number identification skills.
- Gingerbread Man Comprehension Questions Worksheets
- Free Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Super Cute Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Christmas Patterns Activities decorating Gingerbread house with playdough
- Lots of ideas in this Gingerbread Theme for Preschoolers
- Simple Gingerbread Coloring Pages to decorate
- Gingerbread Number Order Printable
- 16 Fun-to-Read Gingerbread Books for Kids
- Epic Gingerbread Puffy Paint
- No stick Gingerbread Slime Recipe
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- LOTS of fun Gingerbread Crafts and Activities
- Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – they come out soft every time!
Download Gingerbread Number Order Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!