Looking for a super cute, fun-to-make, and special Printable Mothers Day Craft kids can make for Mom? You will love this special, easy Mother’s Day Crafts for kids to make.
Printable Mothers Day Craft
With Mother’s Day just around the corner may classrooms, Sunday School, day care, preschool, and Dads will be looking all over Pinterest for ideas on the perfect Mother’s Day Craft. This is such a great project because it is fun, simple, pretty, and super meaningful for Mom. Plus, it only costs you the paper and ink to print the template!
With this Printable Mothers Day Craft you can tell Mum how special she is to you, how much you love her and value all she does for your family – from cooking, cleaning, caring for ouchies, planning fun activities, cuddling, and giving birth to you. Mom’s are the best! And with this Printable Flower Bouquets you don’t even have to go to the store to show mom how much you care; plus these flowers wont ever die – it is precious keepsake craft Mama will treasure.
Mothers Day Crafts for Preschoolers
Easy Mother’s Day Crafts
Now cut out the template pieces: flowers, stems, and leaves carefully with scissors.
If you choose the blackline version you will need to color the pieces to bring the project to life. Colour the pieces with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, watercolor paint, or your favorite art supply to bring your design to life.
Mothers Day Crafts for Children
Then help children finish the writing prompt on each of the flower. This makes it so personal and special that kids actually stop to think about my their mom is so special and what they love about her. Moms’ will treasure this precious Mothers Day Craft for ever!
- My Mom is so…
- I love when my Mom…
- My mom is the best because..
- My Mom & I like to …
- Once, my mom…
- My mom rocks, she…
I like to print this bouquet holder page on colored cardstock to give the project a real pop, but you could also print on white paper and leave it plain, color it, paint it, or decorate it with stickers or do a dot markers.
Now fold it along the dotted lines.
Finally, using tape or glue you will affix the pretty, colorful flowers, leaves and stems on the bouquet. You can arrange them however you like so they make just the perfect flower bouquet to give to mom on Mother’s Day!
Simple Mothers Day Crafts
This simple printable craft is such a beautiful, Easy Mother’s Day Craft for toddlers, preschoolers, pre k, kindergartners, and elementary age kids to make for Mama to show her how much they love her.
Mothers Day Ideas for Kids
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Mothers Day Cards
- Handprint Mothers Day Craft
- Mothers Day Craft with Poem
- Simple Mothers Day Card for Kids to Make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts
- SIMPLE Mothers Day Gift for Kids to Make
- 3D Mothers Day Craft that will be a precious keepsake
- Mothers Day Coloring Sheets
Mothers Day Printable Craft
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!