Dad will feel so special when you present him with this super cute printable fathers day crafts! This fathers day crafts is easy to make from the free tie template, fun to color, and makes a precious keepsake when children fill in their favorite things about their Daddy to finish the Tie Flip book for Dad! Make this father’s day craft for preschool, pre-k, toddler, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th graders too. Simply download pdf file with printable father’s day crafts and you are ready to make a fun fathers day craft.
Fathers Day Crafts
Dad’s are such an important part of every family! Depending on your division of labor, they may work long hours to bring home a paycheck, mow the lawn, fix things around the house, kill bugs, help kids with their homeswork, teach children how to ride their bikes, cook, do the dishes, change the lightbulbs, plan vacations, and be the funny guy who makes everyone laugh. Our family would not be the same with out our amazing Dad!
This adorable printable tie Fathers Day Craft is the perfect way to celebrate dad on June 21st. Plus this father’s day printables makes it easy to make this fathers day craft ideas. With just a little help, even your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students can make this printable fathers day craft for Dad.
Printable fathers day crafts
Printable father’s day crafts
Whether you are a classroom teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, nanny, daycare, or child – you will love how simple this father’s day craft printable is to whip together! Simply print the pages in black and white on plain paper. The blackline will save you money printing! If you prefer not to colour your project, you can print the pages on colored paper.
Father’s day printables
Using crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, paint, or bingo daubers decorate the printable ties. We used bright colors such as red, yellow, orange, blue, purple, and polka dot. But I know your Dad would love green, purple, brown, or any other colors you want to use. Do you know what your Dad’s favorite color is?
All About My Dad
Now fill in the blank lines to tell Papa how special he is to you:
- Picture of your Dad – either hand drawn (precious) or your favorite picture of you and your daddy
- Tell us about your dad – age, hair color, eye color, job, and how strong do you think he is (my favorite is when kids say their Dad is as strong as Superman!)
- Fill in the blanks with what dad likes to eat, drink, what he’s good at, what he always says, and what makes him happy
- Write down your favorite memory with your Dad
- My Dad is the best because…
- I love when my Dad …
- My Dad and I like to …
- Once my Dad …
Fathers Day Craft for Kids
Finally, cut out the ties using scissors. There are a total of 4 pages with 2 ties on each page. You can use all the ties, or just the ones you wan to fill out.
Stack the ties in pile with the All About My Dad tie on the top. Now staple twice along the top to make a super cute flip book as a Fathers Day Craft for Kids.
Father’s day crafts
Looking for even more free Father’s Day crafts to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Simple Acid Rain Pollution Experiment for Kids
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- Human Body Project
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Outrageously cool Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Spring Umbrella Counting Crafts for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Flower Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Lego Squishy Circuits Electricity Science Experiments for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- 2 FUN, Hands-on Water Cycle Activities
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Free printable fathers day crafts
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!