Dad will feel so special when you present him with this super cute, printable tie Fathers Day Craft! This is easy to make from the template, fun to color, and makes a precious keepsake when children fill in their favorite things about their Daddy to finish the Tie Flip book for Dad!
Fathers Day Craft
Dad’s are such an important part of every family! Depending on your division of labor, they may work long hours to bring home a paycheck, mow the lawn, fix things around the house, kill bugs, help kids with their homeswork, teach children how to ride their bikes, cook, do the dishes, change the lightbulbs, plan vacations, and be the funny guy who makes everyone laugh. Our family would not be the same with out our amazing Dad!
This adorable printable tie Fathers Day Craft is the perfect way to celebrate dad on June 21st. Plus it is easy to make so that with a little help, even your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students can make this craft for Dads.
Fathers Day Gifts from Kids
Whether you are a classroom teacher, homeschooler, grandparent, nanny, daycare, or child – you will love how simple this fun craft for dad is to whip together! Simply print the pages in black and white on plain paper. The blackline will save you money printing! If you prefer not to colour your project, you can print the pages on colored paper.
Fathers Day Craft Ideas
Using crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, paint, or bingo daubers decorate the printable ties. We used bright colors such as red, yellow, orange, blue, purple, and polka dot. But I know your Dad would love green, purple, brown, or any other colors you want to use. Do you know what your Dad’s favorite color is?
All About My Dad
Now fill in the blank lines to tell Papa how special he is to you:
- Picture of your Dad – either hand drawn (precious) or your favorite picture of you and your daddy
- Tell us about your dad – age, hair color, eye color, job, and how strong do you think he is (my favorite is when kids say their Dad is as strong as Superman!)
- Fill in the blanks with what dad likes to eat, drink, what he’s good at, what he always says, and what makes him happy
- Write down your favorite memory with your Dad
- My Dad is the best because…
- I love when my Dad …
- My Dad and I like to …
- Once my Dad …
Fathers Day Craft for Kids
Finally, cut out the ties using scissors. There are a total of 4 pages with 2 ties on each page. You can use all the ties, or just the ones you wan to fill out.
Stack the ties in pile with the All About My Dad tie on the top. Now staple twice along the top to make a super cute flip book as a Fathers Day Craft for Kids.
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Cute Toolbox Fathers Day Craft for kids of all ages; template in color or black & white
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Trophy Fathers Day Craft
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative Fathers Day Crafts for Kids
- Cute & Easy Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Crafts for Kindergarten
Happy Fathers Day
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!