Kids will have fun making their very own Easter bunny craft with this free printable, bunny ears template. Grab the printable bunny ears for kids to make a super cute bunny hat they can wear to celebrate spring and Easter! This easter hat template is loads of fun for for preschool, toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders. Simply print pdf file with easter hat template free and pick the white, gray, brown, or black and white bunny printable to color.
Easter hat template
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or involved grandparent – you will love these adorable printable bunny ears to make a preschool bunny craft perfect for March, April, and May. This bunny ears printable is such a fun, LOW PREP Easter craft for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1 students and more! The easter bunny hat makes a fun spring activity for kids of all ages!
Bunny ears template
Printable bunny ears
There are several different bunny ear template in the pack – both in color and in black and white. Simply print the options that work best for your children. If you print the colorful bunny hat option you can have a brown bunny with a purple bow, gray bunny with a yellow bow, or a white bunny with green bow tie. All of them have cheerful pink ears and noses.
If your student would rather decorate her own (part of the fun for most kids), print the blackline version. Kids can color in their headband with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, do a dot markers, or anything else they like to use. You could even add glitter to the ears, dot stickers, etc. This is a great chance for kids to get creative as they design their own Easter hat!
Easter bunny hat
Next step in this Easter crafts for preschoolers is to cut out the pieces for your hat. Using scissors, carefully cut along the solid lines to cut out 2 ears, on rectangle back band, and the bunny face. One page will make one complete hat. So print as many sheets as you need so that each of your students gets a hat of their own to color, cut, and tape together. This is such a fun, LOW PREP, easter hat ideas for kindergarten.
Bunny ear template
Finally, use tape or a glue stick to put together your bunny ear template. We prefer to use tape as it is low mess and can be worn immediately. Don’t forget to tape on the bunny ears and you are all set with an adorable, free printable Easter Hats.
HINT: You can tape or glue on a cotton ball at the back to make a cute bunny tail for your easter bunny craft!
Easter hat template free
This super cute bunny ear hat make such a bunny crafts for toddlers of all ages. Kids can wear these to celebrate spring, easter, pretend to be bunnie, act out a play, or any other fun Easter activity for preschoolers!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Printable Hats for Kids
Looking for more fun printable hat crafts for kids? You will love these free printables:
- First Day of Preschool Activities
- Printable Hat Preschool Fall Crafts
- 4th of July Hat Craft
- Thanksgiving Hat Printable
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number
- Birthday Hat Printable
- Easy Paper Plate Hat Craft
- Free Easter Color by Number Hat
- Preschool Christmas Crafts Hat
- Summer Crafts for Preschoolers Hat
- Printable Earth Day Hat
- Alphabet Hats (one for each letter from A to Z)
- Bunny Ears Template Hat Craft
- First Day of School Hat
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages! Free printable Shape Activity for Preschoolers
Easter bunny hat template
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Thanks so much for all you do. The children love all the products you have shared.
Thank you !
I was hoping I could find something like these cute bunnies. You saved me a ton of time searching. Thank you for sharing.
Hi I tried to get the bunny headband but it hasn’t shown up in my email.It is very cute!
Thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas. May God continue to bless you as you bless others! I’m so grateful to have found your site and look forward to all your new creativity. Awesome!
Hi Beth, I wanted to print out the bunny headband for our egg hunt on Wednesday. I keep checking my inbox but its not there. Can you help? Thank you.
Hi i would like this printable 🙂 love it
How do I get the bunny ear hat printable it won’t let me print it
Thanks form Italy !
Thank you and Happy Easter!
i love the easter bunny crown
OMG, these are so adorable!
Thank you!! for the wonderful printable .
Thank you!! for the wonderful printable and your hard work.
Thank you very muchas Beth, the bunny hats are just lovely!
Our kids will love these ! Thank you
Thank you!! My kids will surely love this.
Thank you. This page is amazing. My students are emerging readers who are well motivated using their worksheets.
Lovely idea’s for my grandchildren
hi there! i’m printing out this wonderful hat for my cat to wear on sunday. not that she likes hats or will leave it on. but this is too cute to pass up! 🙂
This is cute!!
Thank you ever so much!
Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful chance.
I want to use this to 1-2 graders in south Korea.
I bet they’ll really enjoy it!!!
Great resource! Thanks!
A cute bunny hat!
Thank you my children will love making these.
Great crafts for kids
Thanks so much!