Kids will have fun making their very own Printable Bunny Ear Hat. Grab the Bunny Ears Template for kids to make a super cute easter craft they can wear! Loads of fun for for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergarten age kids.
As soon as St Patricks Day is over, the stores start to fill up with chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, peeps, Easter bunnies, baskets, fake green grass, and cadbury eggs. Now weknow that
Easter Hats for Toddlers
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler, daycare provider, or involved grandparetn – you will love this adorable rabbit template to make a bunny craft perfect for March, April, and May. This is free printable bunny ear hat is such a fun, LOW PREP Easter craft for kids from toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade and more! It makes a fun spring activity for kids of all ages!
Bunny Ears Template
There are several different bunny ear template in the pack – both in color and in black and white. Simply print the options that work best for your children. If you print the colorful bunny hat option you can have a brown bunny with a purple bow, gray bunny with a yellow bow, or a white bunny with green bow tie. All of them have cheerful pink ears and noses.
If your student would rather decorate her own (part of the fun for most kids), print the blackline version. Kids can color in their headband with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, do a dot markers, or anything else they like to use. You could even add glitter to the ears, dot stickers, etc. This is a great chance for kids to get creative as they design their own Easter hat!
Next step in this Easter crafts for preschoolers is to cut out the pieces for your hat. Using scissors, carefully cut along the solid lines to cut out 2 ears, on rectangle back band, and the bunny face. One page will make one complete hat. So print as many sheets as you need so that each of your students gets a hat of their own to color, cut, and tape together. This is such a fun, LOW PREP, easter hat ideas for kindergarten.
Printable Bunny Ears
Finally, use tape or a glue stick to put together your bunny ears crown. We prefer to use tape as it is low mess and can be worn immediately. Don’t forget to tape on the bunny ears and you are all set with an adorable, free printable Easter Hats.
HINT: You can tape or glue on a cotton ball at the back to make a cute bunny tail for your easter bunny craft!
Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
This super cute bunny ear hat make such a fun Easter craft for kids of all ages. Kids can wear these to celebrate spring, easter, pretend to be bunnie, act out a play, or any other fun Easter activity for preschoolers!
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, creative easter crafts for toddlers?
- Printable Easter Craft for Kids
- Mason Jar Bunny Craft
- Paper Bag Easter Bunny Craft
- Clever Bubble Wrap Rain Craft
- BEST Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Easter Basket Craft from Recycled Materials
- Bunny Hand Art Project for Kids
- Beautiful Sunrise Easter Cross Craft
Easter Printables for Kids
Plus these free easter printables are sure to be a hit as you help kids have fun learning.
- Easter Tracing Pages
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt for Neighborhoods
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- HUGE Easter Printable Pack
- Spring Carrot Shape Playdough Mats
- Hundreds Chart Easter Coloring Pages
- Color by Number Easter
- Fun Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Phonics Easter Egg Puzzles
- Spring Word Family Worksheets
- Easter BINGO Game
- Spring ABC Printable
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity making patterns with free printables
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Printable Bunny Ear Hat
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!