Celebrate Father’s Day and the special Papa in your life with these super cute Fathers Day Coloring Pages. There are lots of fathers day colouring page to choose from in this large pack so you’ll find just the right one to tell Dad you love him! Use these free fathers day coloring pages with your toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 6th grade, and 6th graders. Simply download pdf file with happy fathers day coloring pages and grab your favorite box of crayons or markers and start colouring!
Fathers Day Coloring Pages
Unlike Mother’s Day that tends to sneak up on families because it is during the busiest time of the year, Fathers Day on June 21 is seldom forgotten. School is out, children have fresh memories of celebrating mom last month, and sorry guys – but Moms tend to be better at helping kids remember these things. In our culture where not every family is blessed to have a present or involved father, it’s important to take time to truly celebrate men. Let’s make sure they know that we appreciate their presence in their kids lives, involvement coaching little league, grilling yummy burgers, killing spiders, fixing things that need attention around the house, and being someone we can look to for love and support.
You will love coloring one or all 18 of these Fathers Day Coloring Pages with your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, ang grade 6 student. All you need are some crayons, markers, of colored pencils and you are ready to decorate these fathers day colouring in pages. Unlike father’s day crafts where they take a lot of prep, these fathers day coloring sheets are quick and easy and equally special for Daddy!
Happy fathers day coloring pages
Free Fathers Day Coloring Pages
Whether you are a teacher, Sunday School class, daycare, nanny, grandparent, mom, or child – you will love the ease to these sheets.
Fathers day colouring in
Now colour in the Father’s Day coloring pages with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, do a dot markers, paint, or whatever other art supply you like best.
Here are the free coloring pages including in the pdf file:
Fathers day colouring page
- World’s Best Dad on trophy coloring page for Father’s Day
- My Dad can fix anything with tool belt and tape measure free coloring sheets
- I love you Dad free coloring page with cute girl in pig tails on Daddy’s shoulders
Printable father’s day pages
- Happy Fathers Day with tools in the background (saw, drill, screwdriver, pliers, wrench, hammer, and nails)
- Plain, striped, and polka dot ties hung out on clothesline in this Happy Father’s Day coloring printable
Fathers day coloring sheets
- Funny Happy Dad’s Day with moustache coloring page
- Certificate of Awesomeness for being the greatest Dad with #1 dad ribbon, place for to, from and date
Fathers day coloring page
- Happy Father’s Day coloring page with a mug and heart that says Dad
- Striped Tie with happy Father’s Day Coloring page
- Daddy and cute toddler coloring page for Daddy’s Day in June.
Free printable fathers day coloring pages
- Papa and son with ballcap coloring page for Father’s Day
- Daddy and daughter with pigtails and pretty dress that says I love you
- Donut Forget how much I love you! Cute fathers day coloring page with yummy looking donuts
Father’s day printable coloring pages
- Happy Father’s Day featuring happy Dad with apron grilling
- Dad with baby Fathers Day coloring page
- #1 Dad on big, pretty ribbon for Happy Fathers Day coloring sheet
- World’s Best Dad! Coloring page (seen below) featuring earth globe on axis and handsome man in tie.
Father’s Day Crafts
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Simple Acid Rain Pollution Experiment for Kids
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- Human Body Project
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Outrageously cool Bouncy Egg Experiment
- Spring Umbrella Counting Crafts for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Summer Activities for Preschoolers
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Flower Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Lego Squishy Circuits Electricity Science Experiments for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- 2 FUN, Hands-on Water Cycle Activities
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Happy Fathers Day
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply