Daddy is your child’s hero! Here is a fun, easy-to-make father’s day trophy kids can make that will show Dad just how important he is. This trophy craft is super cute and simple to make. You can make this fathers day craft as a diy father’s day gifts! This is seriously such a cool fathers day crafts for toddlers, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, or 3rd graders. Try this clever and unique fathers day craft idea.
Father’s day trophy
I love helping my kids come up with cute Fathers Day crafts that they can make themselves. They are such sweet ways for kids to show Daddy how much they care and make such treasure keepsakes too. Tihs trophy craft is a fun, unique craft you could use as a kid made gift for Fathers Day, new years eve, end of the school year, and many other uses. We like to add a special attribute of dad to his fathers day trophy. Kids of all ages from preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students will love making this father’s day trophy.
To make this super cute Trophy Fathers Day Craft you will need:
- 2 Styrofoam cups per trophy
- gold foil (or aluminum foil for a silver trophy) ~ 12” x 12” per trophy
- gold pipe cleaners
Fathers day trophy
There are two ways to make your trophy craft. The “neater” looking one is to wrap two cups separately then attack. The easier way for kids is to attach the cups and then wrap them together.
Fathers Day Craft
Wrap at an angle so that you will be able to tuck the edges in the cup and fold them down on the other side like a present. This way you won’t need tape which will take away from the look of your trophy.
Father’s day trophy craft
Place the first cup wide end down (as pictured). Now put 1-2 pieces of rolled tape on the top narrow part. Place another wrapped cup narrow end down on top.
The tape will hold them together to make the trophy shape.
Fathers day craft idea
Cut a gold pipe cleaner in half and insert one section in the top cup on the right side making a hole for each end to make a handle. Repeat with the other pipe cleaner section on the left side.
Kids will be so proud of the trophy they made and super excited to give Daddy a Trophy they made themselves.
Hint: Use a sharpie to write “#1 Daddy” on the bottom if you like.
Fathers Day Crafts
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts