This is a simple, easy to make child’s fingerprint Mothers Day card. This would be a perfect kids activities for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and more!
We all know mom’s go nuts over handmade mother’s day gifts and cards! We mums treasure our children’s little hands, little fingers, unique sense of style, and hand drawn pictures. They make us smile and treasure these young children we are blessed to raise. This Mother’s day, make mama’s day with a super cute and fun to make mother’s day craft!
This simple to make preschool mothers day cards will be a treasured keepsake and artwork your child made themselves – with their own precious little fingers!
Plus, this super cute project would also be a fun card to make any other time of the year too. Because it is such an easy mothers day craft with so many options, it makes a great craft for kids from Toddler, Preschool, Pre k, Kindergarten, first grade, and elementary age students too!
Preschool Mothers Day Cards
Some projects out there are super pretty or clever, but way too complicated! The whole point of a kid made gift is two fold – children spend time and effort making something special themselves as they reflect on what Mom means to them and how much they love one another. The second part is that Mom likes to get a special project (that she doesn’t have to help make for herself!) .
For this simple project all you need is cardstock (or plain printer paper), painters tape, and a washable ink pad.
Mothers Day Cards for Kids to Make
Simple fold a piece of cardstock in half. Put painters tape on the card to make the letters MOM.
Have your child put their fingers in colored inkpad and press it on the card. Have wipes handy to wipe little fingers between colors to keep the inkpad looking sharp.
Have your child continue to stamp their finger all over the card until it is thoroughly filled. Allow it to dry 10 minutes or so.
Effortlessly pull off the painters tape to reveal the MOM in the Mother’s Day Craft.
Mothers Day Cards Ideas for Preschool
This homemade card for Mother’s day is so special because your child can make it themselves with very little help. That is also why it makes a great mothers day cards to make in school with toddlers, preschoolers, prek, kindergarteners and elementary age students.
Isn’t that such a beautiful mother’s day card? There are endless options for colors and style. Have fun and don’t forget to make Mom feel extra special this Sunday!
Mother’s day crafts
Looking for more fun ideas and clever Mother’s Day projects for kids of all ages? You will love these:
- Free Printable Homemade Mothers Day Cards
- Flower Bouquet Mothers Day Crafts
- Handprint Free printable mothers day crafts
- Lacing Flower Craft Printable mothers day cards to color pdf
- Cupcake Flower Mothers Day Craft with preschool mothers day poems
- Simple Preschool Mothers Day Cards for kids to make
- 25 Mothers Day Crafts for Kids
- SIMPLE Mother’s day handprint Craft Project
- 3D Mother’s day handprint art that will be a precious keepsake
- Free Mothers day coloring pages
- Make mom this beautiful flower suncatcher craft
- Mom will love a bouquet of pretty flower crafts
Fathers Day Printable
Looking for even more free Father’s Day printables to give to Dad? You will love these clever Father’s day Crafts, fathers day gifts, and more!
- Fathers Day Coloring Pages – over 18 different free coloring pages to choose from!
- Toolbox Printable Fathers Day Craft
- Tie Flipbook Printable Fathers Day Crafts
- Free! 11 Printable Fathers Day Cards for kids to color
- Father’s Day Trophy Craft for children to make
- 40 Homemade Fathers Day Cards
- 18 Creative, homemade Fathers day gifts
- Super Cute Donut Fathers Day Crafts for Preschool
- Discover the artwork of Andy Warhol while making these stunning Fathers Day Art
Leave a Reply