This is a super easy summer activities for kids to throw together. This is great way to cool off and have fun at the same time.
I know this idea has been floating around lots of blogs. I first saw this idea over Inner Child Fun.
Get ready for the best summer ever!
Instead of letting summer creep up on you and rush away, take some time to plan some fun activities to do with your kids this summer.
Let this be the summer where you create priceless memories together.
- June Summer Activities Calendar (free printable for families)
- July Summer Activities Calendar (free printable for families)
- August Summer Activities Calendar (free printable for families)
Sponge Balls are a FUN Summer Activities
Cut sponges in thirds or fourths lengthwise. We used cheap, colorful sponges.
Hold 8-10 strips together and twist. Then have a parent or friend put on a cable tie and trim off the excess.
Here are our colorful water bombs. Now we are ready to PLAY!
Water Princess Play
Later the girls and I played toss sitting on the lawn.
Goofy (8 years old) preferred to run around and try to get Mommy with them! It was actually very refreshing on this HOT day.
More Summer Activities:
- 107 Must Do Summer Activities for Kids
- DIY Lava Lamp
- How to Make a Flower Crown
- Bubble Solution for GIANT Bubbles
- Balloon Racers (Science Activity for Kids)
- Sandcastle Snack
- Marshmallow Shooters (over 30 feet!)
- Frozen Paint Fun
- 40 Summer Science Activities for Kids