If you are looking for some fun ideas to get your child writing more you are going to love my monthly Writing Prompts for Kindergarten – 4th grade students. Next up, September writing prompts.
FREE September Writing Prompts
Creative writing prompts contain a black & white illustration your child can color as well as a writing prompt and a place to write.
Each sheet has both large Kindergarten / 1st grade paper with three lines per page and smaller lined paper for 2nd-4th grade with 6 lines per page.
These are perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and early elementary aged kids. The monthly writing prompts include:
Fall Activities for Kids
- The BEST Pinterest Boards for Every Subject
- FREE Homeschool Forms to get you organized
- FREE Monthly Family Menu
- 30 Apple Crafts for Kids
- Fall Hand Art Craft for Kids
- Homeschool Organization – Our Workboxes
- Our Favorite Sweet Chili Recipe
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!