Are you looking for a fun way to practice writing? This super cute, free printable valentine stationery is perfect for helping kids get excited about writing. This letter writing for kids llama themed paper is perfect for writing letters to parents, grandparents, or any loved ones that you want brighten their day in February, for Valentines Day, or anytime of the year. This valentine’s day worksheets are handy to use with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. SImply download pdf file with valentines day printables and you are ready for these writing prompts.
Letter Writing for Kids
This fun valentines printables offer kids the opporutnity to practice writing skills while having fun sending letters, learning to write letters for kids, addressing an envelope, or sending friend valentines. The super cute llama theme to this free printable valentines day stationary is sure to keep kids engaged! This letter writing for kids set is perfect for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. The prep for this activity couldn’t be any easier. Just print your labels and letters and grab a pencil, then you are ready to go. You can choose to print it in black and white and let your little ones color their own llamas, or you can print the already colored version.
Valentines Day Printables
Letter writing is a wonderful way for little ones to practice their writing skills. As an added bonus, everyone LOVES receiving handwritten notes from a child.
If you want a picture book that would go well with this lesson, read, “Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch.” It is my very favorite Valentine’s story, and shows the huge impact you can make by showing someone a little bit of kindness.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Before doing this activity I love to go over the important features of a letter. I explain that we start with the heading, and then I have them put the date in the top right corner. Next, we discuss the greeting. Then they decide who they will be writing to. Then, of course, we talk about the body of the letter. I try to encourage my writers to include at least 3 meaningful sentences in their letter. You can adjust this for the age and writing levels of your writers. You want it to challenge them, but remain achievable. Last, we talk about the closing. Then they sign their letters and get them ready to deliver.
This letter writing kit comes with adorable labels that you can attach to your envelopes. If you are hand-delivering them, you can simply paste them to the front of your envelopes. If you plan to send your letters in the mail, you can attach them to the back or simply slip them inside of your envelope.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- February Writing Prompts
- Letter WRiting for Kids
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentines Day Tracing Pages – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Download Llama Letter Writing
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!