Are you looking for a fun way to practice writing? This super cute, free printable valentine stationery is perfect for helping kids get excited about writing. This letter writing for kids llama themed paper is perfect for writing letters to parents, grandparents, or any loved ones that you want brighten their day in February, for Valentines Day, or anytime of the year. This valentine’s day worksheets are handy to use with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. SImply print valentine’s day writing pdf file with valentines day printables and you are ready to write your letter.
Letter Writing for Kids
This fun valentines printables offer kids the opporutnity to practice writing skills while having fun sending letters, learning to write letters for kids, addressing an envelope, or sending friend valentines. The super cute llama theme to this free printable valentines day stationary is sure to keep kids engaged! This letter writing for kids set is perfect for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. The prep for this activity couldn’t be any easier. Just print your labels and letters and grab a pencil, then you are ready to go. You can choose to print it in black and white and let your little ones color their own llamas, or you can print the already colored version.
Letter writing is a wonderful way for little ones to practice their writing skills. As an added bonus, everyone LOVES receiving handwritten notes from a child.
If you want a picture book that would go well with this lesson, read, “Somebody Loves You, Mr. Hatch.” It is my very favorite Valentine’s story, and shows the huge impact you can make by showing someone a little bit of kindness.
Valentine letter template for kids
Before doing this activity I love to go over the important features of a letter. I explain that we start with the heading, and then I have them put the date in the top right corner. Next, we discuss the greeting. Then they decide who they will be writing to. Then, of course, we talk about the body of the letter. I try to encourage my writers to include at least 3 meaningful sentences in their letter. You can adjust this for the age and writing levels of your writers. You want it to challenge them, but remain achievable. Last, we talk about the closing. Then they sign their letters and get them ready to deliver.
This letter writing kit comes with adorable labels that you can attach to your envelopes. If you are hand-delivering them, you can simply paste them to the front of your envelopes. If you plan to send your letters in the mail, you can attach them to the back or simply slip them inside of your envelope.
Valentines Day Alphabet
- Valentines Day Activities for Kindergarten – students will have fun getting valentines ready to “mail” while matching upper and lowercase letters while working on phonemic awareness and beginning sounds.
- Cute Find the Letter Valentine’s Day Worksheets with alphabet candy in the cookie jars
- ABC Hole Punch Valentines activities for kindergarten – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- H is for Heart Worksheets – practie tracing and writting the letter h.
- ABC Valentine Worksheets for Preschool and kindergarten – kids will have fun learning new vocabulary and practicing tracing upper and lowercase letters as they make their very own alphabet book.
- Alphabet Valentine Preschool Worksheets – with a free pritnable alphabet worksheet for each letter from A to Z, help kids work on letter recognition while decorating these heart cookies (pictured above)
- Valentines Alphabet game – kids will have fun matching upper and lowercase letter heart puzzles
- Grab some converstion hearst and our printable alphabet pages for a fun, hands-on Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Worksheets with Snap Cubes – with two levels of difficulty these cards help kids practice using logic and spatial reasoning
- Free Snap Cubes Template cards for valenties day
- Lock and Key valentines activities for kids – kids will have fun working on color recognition with this fun, Valentine’s Day matching game
- Valentine matching game printable – fun game to help kids work on number sense
- Count to 20 valentine math activities for preschoolers Clip Cards- kids will have fun practicing counting using a ten frame with this fun math activity for prek / kindergartners
- Chocolate Shape Preschool valentine games – kids will have fun practicing forming shapes with these chocolate shape playdough mats.
- Count to 10 Valentine math activities for preschoolers – young learners will have practicing counting sprinkles and matching the puzzles
- Super cute Valentine Roll and Cover Printable for preschoolers
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Valentines Day Math – fun heart multiplication activity to practicing multiplying by 2s-12s with a self-checking activity for February
- Count and Trace Valentine’s Day Counting Worksheets with conversation hearts
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Printable Valentines Day Counting Cards – these cute Valentines Day Counting Cards are great for young learners
- Free Valentines Day Math Activities with conversation hearts – includes free printables to work on fractions, graphing, and more!
- Valentines Day – Greather Than Activity using valentines day candy!
- Practice counting to 20 and tracing numbers as you prepare the mail in this February activities for preschoolers
Valentines Day Activities
- Have a blast with this outrageously fun Oobleck valentines day activitiies for preschoolers or this red valentines day oobleck version
- Grab this Free Valentines Day Printables with Stem challenges using Lego bricks
- Shimmery pink Slime Valentines recipe kids will love!
- Grab some pretty straw for this Valentine STEM activities
- Find lots of fun February Activities for kids here!
- EPIC Purple Slime Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Red Hot Valentines Slime recipe for kids
Valentines Day Crafts & Activities
- 30 Fabulous February Crafts for kids of all ages
- Valentines Day Crafts for Kids – even more unique and creative heart crafts for kids
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Fingerprint Heart Tree is such a cute Valentine art and craft ideas for preschoolers
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Valentine Cookie Bath for Kids
- Heart Sticker Valentine projects for toddlers – super cute and precious Valentines Day craft for kids
- Learn about famous artists with this beautiful Matisse Valentines Art Project
- 26 Valentines Day Projects for Kids to make with their hands
- 21 Conversation Heart Crafts for Kids – kids will have fun crafting with this traditional valentine candy
- Valentines Day Countdown Craft for kids
- H is for heart worksheeet and simple hand art craft
- Heart Mobile Valentine’s day craft ideas – super cute and simple craft for February
- Simple Salt Painting Valentines Day activities for preschoolers with free templates
Valentine’s day writing
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply