During February, it’s fun to add some creativity to our learning centers with Valentines Day Math. This valentine’s day math activities is perfect for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children who are working on identifying numbers 11-20. These fun, free printable clip cards are just the thing to get the kids excited about numbers! This valentines day activities is perfect for children struggling with their teen numbers. Simply print pdf file for valentines day preschool and you are ready to play and learn.
Valentines Day Math
These fun Valentines Day Clip Cards are sure to be a hit with your students as they practice counting from 11-20 on ten frames. Use this valentine’s day math activities with preschoolers and kindergartners to sneak in some fun Valentines Day Math into the month February. Plus this valentines math activities is versatile and easy to prep, just print, laminate and cut them apart. You’re ready to go! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that this valentine’s day math activities for kindergarten helps students work on thos trick teen numbers. Use this as extra practice, in Valentines Day math center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Valentine’s math worksheet
Valentine’s day math activities
Children learning their numbers often find it difficult to remember numbers 11-20.
As they begin counting, they start to gain confidence once they understand that putting things together will give us a sum of the items. Understanding these numbers often require more than just counting. When the children see the digit, they should be able to visualize the number of items in their heads or count them on their fingers starting from any number. For instance, struggling students will benefit tremendously from seeing eleven actual items drawn on the board next to the digit 11. This is why incorporating ten frames at this point is essential to their understanding.
These clip cards help students count the ten frames and add using their fingers or the ten frames to clip the sum. Plus, these cards are great for kids to work on their fine motor skills by using pegs to clip the cards!
Valentines day preschool
- Grab these count & clip cards (below)
- Print either the color or the black and white option. Use card stock or laminate the pages.
- Cut the cards out on the dotted lines.
- Place the cards on the table, you could use two empty baskets to distinguish between the cards that are completed.
- Have the kids choose a card, they can then count the number of dots on the ten frames and finally clip their cards. They can use a dry erase pen to color the box with the sum too!
Valentines Day Language Arts
- Chocolate Sight Words Valentine’s day activities for preschoolers – matching activity to practice identifying and reading key sight words.
- Parts of Speech Valentines Day Activities – perfect for February, this valentines day activity is a great way for kids to practice sorting noun, verb, and adjective Valentines.
- Rhyming Valentines day worksheets to cut and paste and practice identifying rhyming words
- Heart CVC Words Valentine activities for kindergarten– students will have fun practicing the sounds letters make while building CVC words with alphabet conversation hearts
- Color by Sight Word Valentine Worksheets – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- Valentines Day Sight Words Mats – super cute, low prep activity for practicing bulding sight words
- Roses are Red Poem Rhyming Puzzles – Valentines day activities for kindergarten
- Valentine’s day spelling – this is such a fun spelling activity for Valentines day with kids of all ages
- LlamaValentines Writing free printable stationary to work on writing skills in February.
- Short i words heart mats to help kids practice short i words
- Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar – give kids ideas to encourage lots of writing practice with this free printable
- Pre-writing Valentine Worksheets for preschool
- February Writing Prompts – print off these writing prompts that containt different sized lines for K-4th graders
Valentines Day Math
- Valentines Day Math Activities – students will have fun practicing addition and subtraction within 10 while making this super cute cut-and-paste February math craft
- Free Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Valentine math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Measurement Valentines Day math worksheets for helping upper elementary age kids with learning about measurements
- Valentines Roll and Cover math activity for working on number sense
- Happy Valentines Day Mouse Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Math
- Color by odd and even numbers Valentines Day Math Worksheets
- Hundreds Chart Valentines Day Color by Number Worksheets for Febuary
- Fun Valentines Day Math working on estimating with kids
- Valentines Day Worksheets learning about symmetry with drawing prompts.
- Heart Penguin Skip Counting Strips – simple Valentine math for kindergartners
- Valentines Day Color by Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Love Monster Ten Frame Valentines Day Math Activities
- Practice a variety of math and literacy skills with these Free Valentine’s day worksheets for preschoolers!
Valentines Day Science
- These super cute and EASY Science Valentines use science to blow up a balloon to reveal a hidden message
- Simply science fun Fizzy Love Potion Valentines Day Activities for Preschoolers
- Kids will be amazed with this fun density jar Valentines Day Science Experiment (honey, corn syrup, maple syrup, hand soap, water, vegetable oil)or try this density valentines day science (corn syrup, whole milk, lavender dish soap, water, baby oil, rubbing alcohol)
- Quick and easy, February Fizzy Hearts Science Experiment
- Valentines Day Experiment making slt crystal hearts in February
- Simple Dancing Hearts Experiment – Valentines day activities for preschoolers and kids of all ages!
- February themed, Simple balloon static electricity experiments for kids
- Valentines Day Science with Magic Milk activity
- Love Potion #9 Valentines Day activities for preschoolers
- Simple Oil and Water Valentines Day Science for kids
- Skittle Heart Science valentines day activities for toddlers
- 25 Epic Valentines Day Science Experiments for kids
Other Valentines Day Printables
- Cactus valentine craft – free printable valentine activities for preschoolers to cut and paste
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- I spy Valentine Worksheet – this is a fun valentines day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Hugs and Kisses Tic-tac-toe Preschool Valentine
- Valentine coloring pages for preschool – kids will have fun improving coordination and strengthning fine motor skills with these pre writing pages.
- Free Valentines Day Pre-Writing Worksheets – fun way for kids to strenthen hand muscles and cordination with a fun February theme.
- Sunday school valentine crafts – perfect February craft for students learning about the ten commandments
- Simple, Free Valentines day coloring pages pdf – simple coloring pages perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergartners
- Plus don’t forget to grab these valentine books for preschool or take a peak at our Preschool Valentine Ideas or our Valentines Day Theme for Elementary age students.
Valentines Day Clip Cards
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.