What says love like a brick building challenge? When I was a kid valentines day lego parties were the biggest thing to look forward to in school during the winter season. The candy and games always made such great memories. Use this valentines day printables as a fun valentines day activity for kids of all ages from preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders. Use thing worksheet, kids will work on designing and building valentines day stem activities with these project ideas!
Valentines day lego
Print out your free printable copy of the Valentines Day Lego Brick Challenge. There are 28 challenges on the valentines day worksheet that you can divide up in a few different ways. You can do one a day for the month of February or decide to dedicate one day a week to building and do several at a time. If you are planning your own school party then use the challenges for an entire group. You may want to divide up the valentines day STEM activities or have everyone race to do as many as possible before times up. Get creative and have a fun time building with this valentines day activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students.
Valentines day activity
Valentines day stem activities
You can use one idea each day in February or use them all on Valentine’s Day. If you are using these in a classroom, you can have children pick a number from a hat and complete the appropraite project.
Here are some helpful tips for using the Valentine Brick Challenge Printable:
- If your child is not fond of building then you can use these cards as drawing and learning challenges or even for use on Minecraft.
- Build as a family activity.
- Use the challenges like Pictionary. One person builds while the other person guesses. The team who guesses the most right wins!
- Cut the challenges in strips and place them in a jar. Have your child pick one each day to add more fun to the challenge.
- Have your child come up with her own challenges!
- Each day your child builds a challenge add in a story telling challenge. Have your child tell a story based on the challenge she just built.
- If your child is having trouble with any of the challenges then allow her to adjust the challenge to something more suitable to her skill level.
Valentines day science
- Love Potion – Valentines Day Science
- Oobleck Valentines Day Activity for Kids.
- Glittery Purple Valentine Slime
- Love Potion #9 Valentine’s Day Science Activity
- Valentines Day Slime
- Valentines Day Magic Milk Science Experiment for Preschoolers
- Layered Liquids Density Experiments for Valentines Day
- Salt Painting Valentines Day Activity
- Skittles Valentines Day Science Activities
- EASY Static Electricity Balloon Experiment
- Practice shapes with this hands-on Valentines Day STEM Activities
- Density for Kids Science Experiment for Valentines Day
- Fizzy Heart Science Project – Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Oil and Water Valentines Day Activity for Preschoolers
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Conversation Heart Ooblek – FUN Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Super cute Valentines Day Activity sorting mail by parts of speach!
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
Valentines Day Math
Looking for some fun valentines day math activities, free Valentines day worksheets, and other ideas to learn in February – check these out!
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentines Fractions Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Super cute Heart Mobile Valentines Day Craft for Preschoolers
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Looking for some cute and FREE printable valentines to share with your friends? Check out these homemade valentines for kids:
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Valentine Cards
- Pencil Valentine Printable
- Happy Slime-tines – Free Printable Valentines Day Cards
Valentines day lego challenge
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836 and Whimsical Inklings
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!