Make learning about famous landmarks from around the world fun with these free printable, Lego famous landmarks cards. As children build with bricks they will explore their creativity, learn about famous landmarks around the world for kids, and enjoy a STEAM activity. Simply print pdf file with Lego challenge cards and you are ready for a fun, educational activity with pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students.
Lego famous landmarks
We love ideas for making learning fun with children and this lego famous landmarks activity is such a fun hands-on learning activity. Use these Lego building ideas for kids with preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, grade 6, and junior high students. Even high schoolers and families will have fun with these Lego challenge cards which are fun and educational at the same time! This is such a fun way to learn about landmarks around the world with a hands-on activity for kids.
Lego challenge cards
Lego Challenge Cards
Many kids love to make-up their own inventive creations out of Lego. That is wonderful – such a great way for them to explore their imaginations and creativity. It teaches children the importance of persisting with a task to see their vision realized, take their time / finish a task / persevere, strengthen coordination and fine motor skills, and follow complex designs. However, some children get stuck on what should they create. Still others are looking for new challenges on what to create. And still more are just looking for more excuses to build with their favorite building material.
Famous Landmarks in the World
To complete this famous landmarks around the world, simply print the full color famous landmarks printables. I suggest printing in color on cardstock or laminating for durability.
Lego Famous Landmarks
Next, cut the cards apart. Each sheet has four cards. I like to cut around the edges of each card so just the border is showing. Or you can just cut down the middle both horizontally and vertically and you will have your LOW PREP lego activity for kids ready to go!
Famous Landmarks Around the World
Whether you are a parent, teacher, homeschooler you will love these Lego building cards. It is such a fun, hands on educational activity that appeals to kids. Use these famous landmarks lego challenge for an activity for school at home, as a STEM center in your classroom, as a group challenge, or on Friday night as a family.
Lego Challenge Cards
Simply set out Duplo or Lego pieces and give each of the participants a lego activity cards. Children will use the pictue on the cards as a guide, along with their creativity, to make that famous landmark come to life out of bricks.
I love that in this Lego activities for kids students will learn about famous buildings and places from countries around the world! I suggest as you give them the card or when they are finished building the iconic building, that they find the country, whose building they just created a model for, on a map. You can use a large wall map or our free printable maps.
What is STEAM education? The acronym STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Math. Basically this new trend in education tries to interweve various disciplines to maximize the learning experience for students. You may have also heard of STEM education which is the same concept except htere is no “art” component to the activity.
In this Lego stem challenge, students will learn about famous places in the world such as:
- Taj Mahal, India
- Windmills, Holland
- Brandenburg Gate, Germany
- Eiffel Tower, France
- Notre Dame, France
- Arc de Triumphe, France
- Sagrada Familia, Spain
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
- Colloseum, Italy
- Stone Henge, United Kingdom
- Big Ben, Great Britain
- Blue Domed Church, Greece
- Acropolis, Greece
- St Basil’s Cathedral, Russia
- Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- The Blue Mosque, Istanbul
- Statue of Liberty, United States of America
- Golden Gate Bridge, USA
- Capital Holl, USA
- Mount Rushmore, United States
- Great Wall of China, China
- Sydney Opera House, Australia
- Machu Picchu, Peru
- Chichen Itza, Mexico
Looking for more free lego printables for kids of all ages? Try these resources
- ⭐ READER FAVORTE – Lego Letters Alphabet Mats to build and trace letters from A-Z
- Trace Lego Numbers using bricks with these free printable duplo mats
- Build and Write Lego Writing Prompts
- Under the Sea Lego Writing Prompts
- Lego Multiplication Flash cards printable
- Tons of Lego themed printable spelling test for kids
- Learn the books of the Bible with this hands-on Lego Bible activity for kids
- Back to School Lego Challenge Ideas
- Free Printable Halloween Lego Challenge
- Lego Alphabet Cards
- Lego All About Me Worksheets
- Free Lego Printables Activities for Kids Poster
- Use these Free Printable Lego Challenge Cards to learn about famous landmarks from around the world as they use their creativity to recreate these famous buildings from the Taj Mahal to the Eiffel Tower and 24 more.
- EASY Lego Balloon Car project for kids
- Journaling with Lego is a fun Lego writing prompts
- Squishy Circuits Lego Science Expeirments
- Kids will love making their own maze activity. If you use duplo blocks use a ping pong ball, if you use lego bricks use a marble.
- Hands-on Lego Spelling Game
- 100 Ideas for Learning with Lego Activities
- This simple-to-make Lego Zipline is great for teaching kids a variety of skills and having an EPIC afternoon.
- Lego Water Wheel Project
Geography for Kids
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Free printable States and Capitals Matching Game
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Landforms Worksheets pdf free
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
- Read, Color and Learn about other countries with FREE country studies including: Vietnam For Kids and Greece for Kids and Peru for Kids and Kenya for Kids and Israel for Kids, plus many more!
- You can find all our FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- United States I Spy Worksheets
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
History Lessons for Kids
- Digging into World History Curriculum for the whole family to learn together!
- Dive into Mesopotamia History to learn about Gilgamesh
- Learn about Ancient Egypt Activities, crafts, lessons, worksheets, ancient egypt free printables, and more!
- Ancient Civlizations of MesoAmerica: Who Were the Ancient Maya People Readers, Inca Facts Reader, and Aztecs for Kids Reader
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Learn about castles, knights, and more in this exciting Middle Ages for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Civil War for Kids – students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!
- Famous Explorers for Kids Reader – discovering America
- Jamestown Color & Read Jamestown worksheeds pdf
- Revolutionary War Reader – american revolutionary easy reading
- Read, Color & Learn War of 1812 worksheet pdf
- Westward Expansion Reader westward expansion worksheet pdf
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- World War 1 Coloring Pages to color, read, and learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- WW2 Printables to read, color, and learn about World War 2
- Learn about the trading of goods that began in 1941 with this Columbian Exchange for Kids printable reader.
- Anne Frank Facts for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Rosa Parks Worksheets pdf – Free Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for Kids Printable American History Reader
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
- Engaging Historical Fiction Books for Kids
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use or personal classroom only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
This is incredible! Thank you!
Love all of your lego ideas. So creative
OH my goodness! I can’t wait for these!
Looking forward to making those. They are awesome!
How do I get to actually print any of these things off/save them? Am I thick or something? I click on the pictures and get sent to a stupid ad or something else completely different??