These Aztec worksheets are filled with information about the aztec culture for kids. Simply print the free printable on Aztecs for kids to read and learn as children colour the Aztec coloring pages. These Aztec worksheets are a great way to work on reading skills while learning about the people who lived in Mexico in the 14th and 15th centuries and how they survived in a marshy area. Use this free printable as part of a history or geography study for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students.
Aztec for Kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep activity for helping students learn about the life and culture of the Aztec society. One of the easiest ways to help kids learn and remember is to have them read and study. These free Aztec printables are a great introduction to the way the Aztecs survived and what happened to them. Use the Aztec facts to teach preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 children history for kids.
Aztec Coloring Pages
Aztec culture for kids
These mini books contain one cover page that children can decorate their own. After this, there are multiple pages all about the Aztecs and their way of life to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- Location of Mexico
- Capital city of the Aztec Empire – Tenochtitlan
- Moctezuma II – Emperor
- Floating Gardens
- Diet – Food they grew and ate
- Centre of the City
These two printable books are completely in blackline which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Children can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color in their books.
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
This printable pack comes in black and white only.
Aztecs for Kids
- Aztecs for Kids Reader to read, color, and learn
- Free Aztec Worksheets to record what you’ve learned
- Printable Pennants Aztec Activity for Kids
History Lessons for Kids
- Dive into Mesopotamia History to learn about Gilgamesh
- Learn about Ancient Egypt for Kids with these ancient egypt project ideas and our handy ancient egypt free printables to read, color, and learn!
- Head back in time to 1300-1521 and learn about the Aztecs for Kids with this read, color, and learn booklet
- Learn about castles, knights, and more in this exciting Middle Ages for Kids
- Fun 4-week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids plus a printable reader to color and learn about 13 Famous Early European Explorers for Kids and Leif Erikson for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with Jamestown Coloring Pages and lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- Take kids on an exciting journey on America’s path to Independence with our study on the American Revolution for Kids. This Revolutionary War for Kids reader is perfect to read, color, and learn as you begin your study!
- Uncover the cause and outcome of the war of 1812 for kids with this mini-book to read, color, and learn!
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too. This free printable westward expansion for kids mini-book is fun to read, color, and learn!
- 1861-1865 Civil War for Kids – students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!
- Learn about the infamous Titanic for Kids and how the unsinkable ship sunk on May 31, 1911.
- Help kids learn about the first world War 1 for kids in this mini book to read, color and learn.
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Learn about life in the 1940s America for kids, the 1941 Columbian Exchange for Kids, World War 2 for Kids, and famous Jewish child Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn.
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Discover Rosa Parks for Kids and why on on December 1, 1955 she was imprissoned in Montgomery, Alabama in this printable read, color and learn. Then talk about important contemporary Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
Geography for Kids
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Landforms Worksheets pdf free
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
- Read, Color and Learn about other countries with FREE country studies including: Vietnam For Kids and Greece for Kids and Peru for Kids and Kenya for Kids and Israel for Kids, plus many more!
- You can find all our FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- United States I Spy Worksheets
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
- State Animals USA Printables Scavenger Hunt
- United States Scavenger Hunt of State Birds
- FREE USA State Flowers Scavenger Hunt Printables for Kids
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share please direct others to this post to grab their own set) For classroom use please purchase a licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Aztecs Reader <<
>> Aztecs Reader – SIMPLE <<