Young learners will have fun working on letter recognition with these super cute, FREE Conversation Heart Letter Find Worksheets with a fun Valentine’s Day theme for February. This alphabet activity is perfect for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids.
Get even more alphabet practice with these letter recognition, tracing letters, phonics activities and more alphabet activities for preschoolers and kindergartners. Plus, all these alphabet printables are FREE!
- Printable Letter Crafts for Letters from A to Z
- Fruit Loop Snack Mats are a fun, hands on way for kids to practice building letters while working on pincer coordination.
- Make your own Cut and Paste Alphabet Book with Tracing Practice for kids to practice letters and the sounds they make.
- Sneak in more practice with letter recognition with these super cute, FREE A to Z Lette Find Worksheets
- Young learners will have fun practicing making letters with these free printable Duplo Letter Mats
- Complete the pictures with these creative Alphabet Duplo Mats.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages that are shaped like capital letters to help kids work on vocabulary and beginning sounds.
- Kids will have fun making letters with these Bingo Dauber Alphabet Worksheets
Free Alphabet Worksheets
Students need a lot of practice to work on letter recognition. This will allow them to have a firm foundation for future literacy activities and reading readiness too. This activity is the perfect extra practice for parents, teachers, or homeschoolers during the month of February. This Valentine’s day alphabet activity works as extra practice, homeswork or a literacy center.
Letter Find Worksheets
These preschool worksheets are a great tool for working on visual discrimination. Students will trace the featured lowercase letter at the top left of the candy jar. Then students will find all the uppercase letters for the featured letter and color them.
Letter Recognition Worksheets
These letter recognition worksheets are no prep making them ideal for parents, teachers, homeschoolers, and preschools to use as a quick additional valentines day activity that is not only fun, but educational too! These kindergarten worksheets work for literacy centers, extra seat work, homework, or to go along with a valentines day theme.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentines Day Worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Valentine Alphabet Book is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Printable Cactus Valentines – these adorable cut and paste valentines for kids are a great way for preschoolers to practice strengthening hand muscles and coordination.
- Free Valentines Day Tracing Pages – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever, FREE Printable Valentines Day Math Craft.
Download Conversation Heart Letter Find
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!