Whether you are learning about righting plays, scripts for movies, or just looking for a creative writing idea for yoru reluctant reader – these movie worksheets are sure to be handy! Simply print the free printable movie night activities are perfect to get the creative juices flowing!
Kids love movies. Movie night is a popular family activity. It is just a form of entertainment that has become a tradition in many homes. Movies are a part of our culture and are used to entertain and educate. What if you could entertain and educate at the same time. Turn your child’s favorite movie into a fun learning activity. Even better give them a chance to create their own idea for a movie.
Moving Making Ideas for Kids
Print out the Movie Fun Printable Pack:
The pack includes:
- 8 pages designed for your child to write about his favorite movie.
- 6 pages designed for your child to write about an idea for his own movie.
This activity is meant to be fun and low pressure. Don’t worry about grammar or punctuation and allow for free writing. You can correct any errors page by page or once the child is finished with a section. The more a child can write without worry of mistakes the more willing and excited the child will be about writing.
Supplies needed: pencil
Movie night activities
- You can play your child’s favorite movie while he is filling out the sheets.
- You can do this activity alongside your child to make it more fun.
- Once your child writes an idea for his movie extend this activity for more fun and learning. Have your child write more on the movie and possibly act it out with stuffed animals or friends.
Free Writing Prompts
Looking for more writing activities? Try these
- On the Farm Writing Prompts
- FREE Printable Handwriting Paper
- Roll a Character – Fun Writing Activities for Kindergarten
- Jungle Writing Prompts
- Star Wars Writing Prompts
- Spring Writing Prompts
- October Writing Prompts
- Picture Writing Prompts Kindergarten
- Pattern Writing
- March Writing Prompts
- Farm Writing Prompts
- Whale Ocean Writing Prompts
- Pineapple Writing Activities for Kindergarten
- Build and Write Lego Writing Prompts
- Free Winter Writing Prompts
- Roll a Character Writing Activity
- Free Autumn Writing Prompts
- **Plus don’t miss all 500+ pages of Fun Writing Prompts for kids of all ages!
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!