Kids will have fun learning about the 5 senses with this free 5 Senses Mini Book. This is great for todlder, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Here are some other fun science experiments for kids:
- Animal Home Clipcards
- Bug Unit
- Crystals – How to Grow Crystals K-6th
- Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Dinosaur Unit K-6th
- Hatching ButterfliesK-6th
- Why do Leaves Change Colors K-6th
- Pop Rock Science Experiment K-6th
- I Spy Simple Machines Book
- Solar System Coloring Pages
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts – 17 different hunts for kids Toddler – 6th Grade
5 Senses Mini Book
This 5 senses mini book requires no prep. Just print in COLOR or BLACK & WHITE, cut in half, and staple together.
Kids will love coloring the pictures, tracing the words, and reading there very own 5 senses emergent reader.
If you are studying the 5 senses, don’t miss our hands on 5 Senses Unit which includes book recommendations, videos, and hands on activities like edible skin.
Download 5 Senses Mini Book
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers must purchase a licensed version at TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Educlips
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!