It is Dental Health Month in February. There are so many different activities that can help children learn all that needs to be taught for Dental Health, but something as simple as Dental Health Coloring Pages can be very useful. We have various free coloring pages for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders including tooth brush, floss, tooth paste, and our popular tooth coloring page where they can design their own tooth super hero – like the tooth fairy, but cooler! Simply download pdf file with dental coloring pages and you are ready to play and learn!
Dental Health Coloring Pages
Get ready to celebrate Dental Health Month with these super cute brushing teeth coloring page. These no prep, free dental printables are a great way to teach kids about their teeth and dental health. Use these with toddlers, preschoolers, kinderagrtner, and grade 1 students. These are great for parents, teachers, and homeschoolers to use at home, seat work, or February centers.
Dental coloring pages
Tooth coloring page
Our two favorite pages include a Design Your Own Tooth Character and a daily dental health supplies page. The Design your own tooth character page simply has one big tooth on it. We created a face and a cute bow for ours, but your kids can do whatever they would like. Do they like dinosaurs? Turn your tooth into a dinosaur. If your kids like super heroes, a super tooth is a great idea. Do your kids like princesses? Add a crown to your tooth. Whatever you would like.
The second page has the supplies that are needed for daily dental health. For instance, a tooth brush, tooth paste, and a container of floss. There is also a background that children can customize as they color.
Dental coloring sheets
We also have two pages that kids can design a bathroom. One has a boy brushing his teeth and one has a girl brushing hers. Children can design the bathroom that they would like to brush their teeth in.
We have one page that shows a nice, happy dentist and a child. This may help children who have anxiety about going to the dentist.
We have a tooth fairy picture as well as a team of kids, one brushing and one flossing.
These are all important aspects of dental health. Yes, these are just coloring pages but they can lead to important conversations that you may need to have with your children to help them learn all about dental health!
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
Teeth Coloring Pages
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!