Nothings says September like apples. Use these super cute, apple worksheets preschool to sneak in some fun early skills with preschool, pre-k and even kindergartners. These free apple worksheets have fun practicing counting, adding, subtracting, making patterns, and using bingo marker to match colors. Simply print apple worksheets for preschool to make learning fun with themed worksheets.
Apple Worksheets Preschool
Grab these apple worksheets preschool to make learning a fun, educational activity with kids during the month of September. I just love the smell of apple pie in the fall and I’m sure you have some apple fans in your home too. These preschool printables are perfect for those apple lovers and it’s just in time for apple picking season. We love picking our own apples and it’s a great family trip when you can make it out to the orchard. I like having the kids see how their apples are brought to the store and all of the hard work that goes into producing them and shipping them off. Included in this pack of free apple worksheets are a variety of apple activities for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners to practic counitng, letters, addition, tracing, and more! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these apple worksheets for preschool.
Free apple worksheets
Apple Worksheets for preschool
What’s included in this huge pack with a wide variety of apple themed printables that will suit your preschooler this fall. There are 11 pages of apple worksheets for preschoolers including:
- 2 dot coloring pages
- 2 tracing pages
- 1 addition page
- 1 subtraction page
- 1 patterning page
- 1 counting card page
- 3 counting puzzle
- FREE Apple Prek Worksheets or apple worksheets preschool
- Apple Recipes for Kids, plus how to make homemade applesauce and yummy best apple recipes
- ACTIVITIES – scented apple pie playdough, super soft apple playdough recipe no cook, apple pie playdough, fun apple pie slime, fluffy apple slime (yellow), laffy taffy apple slime (green), and September activities for kids
- ALPHABET – letter recognition apple activity, apple letter tracing worksheets, Apple ABC Game, a is for apple printable letter sounds apple book, a is for apple tracing worksheet, a is for apple printable alphabet mats, sticker a for apple activity,
- LANGUAGE ARTS – alphabet apple lacing craft, apple pre-k sight words tracing strips, apple sight words printable activity, synonym and antonym worksheets, apple compounds words worksheet grade 1, apple noun and verb sort, and free September writing prompts
- SCIENCE – errupting apple science expeirment, free apple investigation worksheet, apple life cycle printable spinner, apple volcano, apple browning experiment with free worksheet, apple life cycle printable pages, skittle apple science experiment, melting apple science experiment, apple stem activity
- COUNTING – apple count to 20 free printable hole punch activities, apple i spy printables for preschoolers, count to 20 apple playdough mats, hole punch apple counting, apple counting coloring pages, apple counting spin and count on ten frame, apple counting worksheet, free apple counting worksheets, apple counting worksheet, apple seed counting to 20 activity, and count to 20 apple playdough mats, apple roll and cover number sense game
- MATH – hands-on apple number bonds activity, math worksheets for kindergarten, adding within 10 apple math, apple multiplication game, apple fractions game, fall unifix cube pattern cards, counting seeds apple worksheets, and sticker addition worksheets, multiplication apple math for 2nd and 3rd graders
- CRAFTS – cute apple handprint craft, parts of an apple craft, bubble wrap apple craft, Johnny appleseed addition coloring worksheets, lacing paper plate apple craft, stunning apple art preschool, paper plate apple core craft, and September crafts
- Check out these apple books for preschoolers, free apple worksheets preschool, how to make an apple pie and see the world activity, fun Johnny Appleseed activities, free Johnny Appleseed coloring pages, or our apple theme preschool
Whether you use these themed learning kids activities for your lower elementary age students or as preschool weekly themes, we’ve got lots of fun themed eductational activities to make your lesson plan:
- Explore the fascinating world of insects in this bugs themes or have prestoric fun in this dinosaur themes
- Head “outdoors ” with this fun camping themes or teach kids about community helpers crafts and activities
- Jump into leaves with this fall unit study Columbus Day crafts, or join Old McDonald in this farm theme
- Enjoy this beautiful flower theme, fun summer bucket list ideas, pretty butterfly crafts for kids, or this patriotic 4th of july theme
- This September learn about Johnny Appleseed Day Activities, try apple crafts, and dive in to our oceans theme
- In December don’t miss these christmas printables free
- Out of this world fun space theme , color activities, or celebrate Earth in Tree Theme for April
- In March explore St Patrick’s Day Theme then try first day fo spring crafts, free Easter worksheets and Easter egg activities in April
- Learn about pilgrims in creative Thanksgiving Unit Study or hearts in Valentines Day themes
- Rain, snow, sleet, and hail – discover fascinating facts in this weather theme and if it’s snowing try our winter theme
- Discover some amazing animals in this fun zoo theme or bird theme
- Plus don’t miss 60+ what to do with a box ideas, 1000 science experiments for kids, and 70+ life cycles for kids
- Take a peak at file folder games for 1st grade, indoor rainy day activities, 75+ scavenger hunts for kids, free sight words worksheets for kids of all ages, and 50+ alphabet activities for preschoolers
- Find all our weekly themes here or explore our preschool weekly themes for 50 more exciting weekly unit studies.
Apple worksheets for kindergarten
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND TALENTED IN SO MANY WAYS. THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN THE SALVATION TO ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT GOD HAS THROWN MY WAY THIS YEAR. YOU ARE TRULY THE SUNSHINE THROUGH THE GRAY AND STORMY CLOUDS. THANKS AGAIN FULL TIME MOM AND MOTHER OF 2