With Easter just around the corner, its the perfect time to try these super fun Easter egg crafts and Easter activities for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students! Whether you are looking for free Easter Egg Printables or fun paper easter crafts, clever easter egg printables or easter egg coloring ideas, easy egg craft or unique easter egg craft ideas – you will love all these lovely easter egg arts and crafts to make with kids in April.
Easter egg crafts
Get ready to have some Easter egg fun with these easter projects for kids! These easter egg crafts are loads of fun to make with toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 studnets. There are so many ideas for fun easter art projects, engaging Easter egg activities, and eductiaonal Easter theme learning that you are sure to find lots of great ideas for your classroom, home school group, or family.
Easter art projects
Looking for some cute and clever Easter egg crafts? You will love these fun arty crafty ideas. Plus don’t miss over 50 creative ideas to fill Easter eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Easter Egg Flower Art from Hello Wonderful. These flowery Easter eggs are the perfect spring craft!
- Watercolor Resist Easter Egg Crafts from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Make gorgeous eggs with this fun and easy art technique.
- Potato Masher Easter Eggs from Treading on Lego. This is a super fun way to make Easter egg art.
- Wreath Printable Easter Crafts from Preschool Play and Learn. Make an Easter wreath this fun free printable.
- Construction Paper Egg Suncatcher from Sparkling Buds. Make these simple suncatcher eggs.
- Tin Foil Easter Egg art from I Heart Crafty Things. This simple art activity makes gorgeous shiney colorful eggs.
- DIY Kool Aid Easter Eggs from Lovely Indeed. This is a great way to color Easter eggs with kids! No dye, less mess, and it smells great.
- Easy Yarn Egg Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning. These gorgeous eggs would look lovely as Easter tree decorations.
- Egg Lantern from Sparkling Buds. Light up your house with these beautiful egg lanterns.
- Easter Egg Suncatchers from The Artful Parent. Celebrate spring and Easter with these gorgeous flower petal Easter egg suncatchers.
- Easy ideas for decorating easter eggs from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Decorate some eggs with these easy and fun ideas.
- Easy Foam Easter Egg Craft from Glitter on a Dime. This is a super fun low mess craft activity.
- Easy Ombre Eggs from Catholic Icing. This is a fun and easy way to dye colorful Easter eggs.
- Eater Egg Black Glue Craft Project from I Heart Crafty Things. Use the templates to create beautiful Easter egg art.
- Easter Egg Printing from Pink Stripey Socks. This Styrofoam printing technique makes gorgeous Easter eggs.
- Chalk Pastel Easter Egg Art from Projects with Kids. his fun and colorful chalk art is a great Easter activity!
- Cute Hatching Chick Craft from Mombrite. Use the printable template to make a little chick hatching from an egg.
- Salt Dough Easter Eggs from The Best Ideas for Kids. If you have an Easter Tree these are perfect to make as DIY Easter tree ornaments.
- Aluminum Foil Easter Egg Craft from The Joy of Sharing. Use washi table and collage materials to make these lovely Easter eggs.
- Easter Egg Marble Painting from School Time Snippets. Use this fun art technique to create gorgeous paper Easter eggs.
- Nature Easter Eggs from Sprouting Wild Ones. This is a lovely nature Easter craft that you kids will love!
- Easter Egg Photo Craft from Simple Everyday Mom. This simple Easter egg photo craft is made from candy, paint and recycled cardboard
- Chalkboard Easter Eggs from Artsy Momma. These black board eggs are so striking and colorful.
- Make an Egg Sculpture from Fun a Day. Turn plastic eggs into a cool piece of art!
- Egg Garland from Artbar. This the a beautiful way to decorate for Easter.
Easter Activities for Kids
Kids will have fun with these fabulous, clever, and unique Easter egg activities and ideas.
- Easter Egg Sensory Play from ABC Creative Learning. This Easter themed sensory bin is easy to set up and fun to play with.
- Glow in the Dark Egg Shakers from Happily ever Mom. The kids will love these super cool glow in the dark egg shakers!
- Easter Egg Memory Game from Happily Ever Mom. This is a fun activity for kids of all ages.
- Easter Egg Bath from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. This is a super easy sensory activity that the kids will love.
- Reverse Easter Egg Hunt from Crystal & Co. Preschoolers will love this super fun, activity, egg activity.
- Easter Egg Planter from Sun, Hats, and Wellie Boots. Create your own mini Easter egg planter & explore the Easter Story.
- Easter Egg Scissor Activity from Growing Play Work on scissor skills with this fun activity.
- Easter Egg Matching Sensory Bin from 3 Dinosaurs. This sensory bin is lots of fun and the free printable makes it a great learning activity too.
- DIY Easter Egg Maracas from Crayons and Cravings. These maracas are a fun, easy to make, instrument for kids of all ages.
- Easter Egg Sensory Bin for Kids from Active Littles. The colored rice in this sensory bin makes it so inviting!
- DIY Easter Egg Roll Game from The Crazy Outdoor Mama. Toddlers and preschoolers will love playing this egg rolling game.
- Rice Krispies Easter Eggs from Rediscovered Families. This no-bake recipe is a fun way to make Easter egg treats with your kids.
- Shredded Wheat Easter Egg Nests from Keep Calm and Eat Ice Cream. Little chocolate eggs are perfect for these chocolatey Easter nests.
- Easter Egg Emotions from Laughing Kids Learn. This is such a great way to work on social and emotional learning with your kids.
- Cracked Easter Egg Cupcakes from Fun for Little Ones. These cupcakes are fun to make and delicious!
Free Easter Egg Printables
Try one of these fun Easter egg printables and easter worksheets. They make perfect, low-prep, print and go activities for all ages.
- Color Sorting Easter Egg Activities from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. This is a fun way to work on color recognition with toddlers and preschoolers.
- Color Sorting Easter worksheets preschool from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. This Easter printable is a great way to learn color words while sneaking in some fine motor practice too.
- Count to 10 Easter Playdough Mats from Preschool Play and Learn. Use play dough, dry erase markers, or real eggs to practice number recognition, counting and even simple sums
- Free Printable Easter Mazes from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Try this tricky Easter egg maze.
- Egg activities for preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learn. Kids will love these hands on, visual discrimination activities
- Scrambled Plastic Egg Game from Growing Play. This is a fun free printable game to play with plastic eggs.
- Bunny Holding an Egg from Hello Wonderful. Use this adorable free printable to make a cute bunny holding an Easter egg.
- Easter Bunny Egg Printables from Printable Crush. Turn any egg into a cute bunny with this fab free printable.
- Easter Egg Templates from The Best Ideas for Kids. These printable Easter egg templates can be used in so many different ways.
- Easter Egg Matching Game from Apple Green Cottage. Play a fun matching game with these printable egg cards.
- Geom”egg”tric Easter Egg Coloring Flip Book from Elle Marie Home. Make a cool Easter egg flip book with this printable template.
- Easter Egg People from Picklebums. Turn eggs into people with these fun free printable hats and accessories.
- Woven Egg Cards from Red Ted Art. Use the free printable to make these adorable Easter egg cards with chicks hatching out of them.
- Free Easter Egg Template from The Craft at Home Family. Print these egg templates and use them for one of the fun crafts or activities.
Easter Egg Learning Activities
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging Easter Egg activity ideas to your Easter Theme. There are lots of hands-on
Easter egg learning activities on this list for math, literacy and science. If you have preschoolers, don’t forget to check out our Easter Preschool Theme for
even more ideas.
Easter Egg Math
Kids will be excited to practice math with these fun Easter egg math activities for elementary age students!
- Easter Egg Math for Kids from JDaniel4’s Mom. Cover several different math skills with this one crafty math activity.
- Count & Trace Easter math worksheets for preschool from Preschool Play and Learn. Use jelly bean Easter eggs to practice number skills with this free printable.
- Easter Egg Number Matching from 3 Dinosaurs. This is a fun hands-on math activity for pre-k and kindergarten students.
- Plastic Egg Shape Matching Activity from School Time Snippets. Save those plastic Easter eggs for this fun shape and color matching activity for preschoolers.
- Easter activities for preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learn. Kids will have working on visual discrimination with this clever Easter egg activity.
- Easter Math Challenge from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. This is a great way to work on math skills are various levels.
- Count and Clip Easter math activities for preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learn. Preschoolers will love these Easter themed printable counting cards.
- Egg Fractions Math Game from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Try this hands on way for learning fractions.
- Hexadecimal Color By Numbers Easter Eggs from Our Family Code. This is a fun way to introduce basic coding skills and build number sense.
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. These printable puzzles are super cute and low-prep, just print, cut and play.
- Easter Egg Spinning Multiplication & Division Facts from 3 Dinosaurs. This is a great no-prep math activity to review math facts.
- Easter Egg Sudoku Puzzles from Childhood101. Develop problem solving and logical thinking with these four fun puzzles.
- Color by Number Easter Math Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. Color these hundreds charts to reveal a colorful egg and an Easter basket full of eggs.
Easter Egg Language and Literacy Activities
- Bunny Hop ABC Easter Egg Game from Fantastic Fun & Learning. Get the kids outside and actively learning letters with this fun activity.
- Learning Colors with preschool easter printables from Preschool Play and Learn. Practice color recognition and color words with this preschool Easter printable book.
- Crack a Name Easter Activity from Days with Grey. This is a super fun name game.
- Easter Books for Preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learn. Choose one of these Easter picture books to read with your kids.
- Egg Homophone Games from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Make learning about homophones fun for first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students.
- Easter Egg Dot Marker Letter Find from Simple Fun for Kids. Preschoolers will love this fun hands-on letter learning activity.
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets from 123 Homeschool4 Me. Sort noun, verb, and adjective Easter eggs in the correct Easter basket with this fun printable activity.
- Word Family Easter activity for kindergarten from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. Fill your basket with Easter egg word families with this fun Easter printable.
- Easter Egg Letter Matching Game from Mom Wife Busy Life. Save all those plastic eggs to make this fun letter learning game.
- Alphabet Easter activity for kindergarten from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. The kids will have fun matching upper and lowercase letters with this hands on activity.
- Beginning Sounds Easter Egg Alphabet Hunt from Artsy Momma. Get the kids hunting for eggs while learning letter sounds with this fun activity.
- Phonics Easter activity for kindergarten from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. This beginning sound match game is a great Easter literacy activity for an Easter learning theme.
- Letter Matching Easter activity for preschoolers from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. This is a simple, but super fun, hands on letter learning activity.
- Easter Egg Letter Recognition Activity from ABCs of Literacy. This fun activity is perfect for pre-readers who are learning letters.
- Letter Tracing Easter activities for preschoolers from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. This free printable is perfect for beginning writers to practice their letter formation.
- Word Family Easter Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. This is a fun activity, sorting word eggs in to the correct word family egg cartons.
- DIY Alphabet Eggs from Lovely Indeed. Make a whole alphabet of eggs!
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. Challenge your kids to learn their sight words with these fun free printables.
- Easter Egg Sight Word Game from Homemade Wonderland. This is a fun Easter themed game for beginning readers.
- Alpkhabet Easter Activities for Preschoolers from Preschool Play and Learn. Make practicing letter recognition fun with this alphabet Easter egg hunt.
Looking for some fun egg science ideas to try this easter? These egg science experiments are fun for elementary age kiddos.
- Rubber Egg Science Experiment from JDaniel4’s Mom. Turn a regular egg into rubber with this super cool science activity.
- Floating Egg Experiment Worksheet from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games. This Egg experiment is a fun way for kids to explore density.
- Easter STEM Challenge Egg on a Zip Wire from Science Sparks. This fun STEM activity challenges you to safely transport an egg down a zip wire.
- Egg in a bottle experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Everyone will be amazed by this cool air pressure experiment.
- Can You Dye Brown Eggs Science Project from Edventures With Kids. This a great science investigation for kids of all ages.
- Egg Drop Project from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Can you drop and egg from a height and have it survive intact? This is a fun STEM project to try.
- Walking On Eggs Science Experiment from Preschool Powol Packets. Can you stand on eggs? Try this fun experiment to find out!
- Rainbow Fizzy Easter Eggs from Little Bins for Little Hands. Everyone will love this awesome science experiment.
- Crystal Easter Egg Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning. These crystal Easter eggs look super cool
- Geode Egg Experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. Kids of all ages will love making their own crystal geode eggs.
- Colorful Easter Egg Bath Bombs from Fun for Little Ones. Have fun making bath bombs and watching the chemical reaction as they fizz and disolve.
- Make an Easter Egg Rocket from Team Cartwright. Kids of all ages will love this super fun science themed activity
- Crystal Egg Science from Childhood101. Make these pretty crystal eggs!
With 100 Easter Egg crafts and activities for kids on this list, everyone will be kept busy creating, learning and playing all season! If you are looking for even more Easter egg activities, try these 40 Things to Do with Plastic Easter Eggs.