If you are looking for fun, engaging, and educational Easter activities for kids, you’ll love our huge list of ideas! We have fun Easter crafts plus hands-on easter activities, free printable Easter worksheets, plus engaging games and more. These Easter theme ideas are perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th graders too!
There are lots of Easter learning activities that are perfect for an Easter theme, including Easter language arts, Easter math, and Easter science ideas to try. There is also all sorts of fun Easter activities, and of course some super cute Easter crafts! And there is lots and lots of Easter printables, including educational worksheets, fun printable crafts, games and more on this bumper list of Easter ideas for kids. There is an Easter activity on this list to make celebrating Easter with your kids fun and educational! Try these fun Easter activity ideas with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, and grade 5 students.
Easter Alphabet Activities
Practice your ABCs by tracing letters, matching upper and lower case letters, playing a game, or working on phonemic awareness with these free printable Easter Alphabet ideas and activities.
- Free Easter Alphabet Letter Hunt Activity with free printable
- Easter Alphabet Mats
- Easter Color by Letter Worksheets
- Easter Phonics Activities
- Free Easter egg letter matching printable
- Bunny and carrot ABC Matching Game Printable
- Letter tracing free printable easter alphabet letters
- Hide and Seek – easter egg letter matching printable
Easter Language Arts
These Easter language arts activities are a great way to practice literacy skills this April. Use these Easter themed activities to work on sight words, word families, spelling and more.
- Spring sight Words activity for kindergarten
- Easter Egg Word Families Baskets Activity or this Word Families Easter activity for kindergarten
- Easter Word Families Worksheets
- Parts of SpeechEaster Activity sorting nouns, verbs, adverbs, and adjectives
- Easter Sight Word Mazes
- Homophone Easter Egg Puzzles – easter language arts activities
- Create-a-Word Easter Spelling words Activity
- Free printable Easter rhyming words egg puzzles
- Fun Easter CVC Words activity
- Plus check out these spring writing prompts, quick April Writing Calendar, free April writing prompts 2nd grade
Make math fun this Easter as students work on number recognition, counting to 20, patterning, and more with these fun Easter math activities.
- Grab these free Easter Color by Number Printable Pages
- Easter color by number worksheets
- Egg Flashcards – Free Printable Numbers 1-40
- Count to 20 Easter math printable Puzzles
- Easter Basket Challenge – Easter Math Activities
- Simple Easter Count & Clip Cards
- Plastic Egg Easter Fractions Game
- Easter math worksheets kindergarten working with patterns
- Printable Jelly Bean counting worksheet
Easter Math Activities
- Free printable peeps pattern worksheets for preschoolers
- Count to 10 Easter math activities for preschoolers with clip cards
- Color by Number Easter Math Worksheets
- Visual Discrimination Easter Egg Activities (with free printable)
- Jelly bean count, Trace & Erase with these FREE Easter counting worksheets
- Printable Easter Counting Game for Kindergartners
- Number Easter playdough mats
- Count and Trace 1-10 with these free Jelly Beans Printables
- Easter Counting Puzzles
- Printable Easter egg patterns math activity
- Easter Color by Number Addition Worksheets
We have so many awesome Easter printables to share! Your kids will have fun playing bingo, practicing pre writing skills, making crafts, learning colors, completing mazes, and so much more with all these free printable Easter worksheets and activities.
- Color words Easter worksheets
- Easter worksheets for kindergarten
- Color Easter activities for kindergarten
- Tracing Free Easter printables for toddlers
- FREE Easter Bingo Printable or this religious Easter BINGO printable game
- Easter Maze FREE printable
- Printable Bunny Ears Template
- Egg Sorting Spring Easter Activities for Toddlers
- Free Printable Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt Ideas
Everyone will love making these Easter crafts. Make a super cute Easter bunny craft, or how about a fluffy baby chick craft, or a colorful Easter egg? Whether your are decorating your home or classroom for Easter, making an Easter card or gift, or making a super cute Easter craft just for fun, you’ll find the perfect East craft idea on this list.
- Easy paper bag bunny craft
- BEST Peeps Playdough – easy EDIBLE Recipe
- 20 Jelly bean crafts and activities for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd
- Try this fun (EASY) Easter Bath Activity
- Spring Inkpad Craft for Kids
- 47 Plastic egg Easter Activities for kids
- LOTS of fun bunny crafts for kids
- Super cute Upcycled Basket Crafts for Easter
- Cute cotton ball bunny craft template
- Make letter r handprint crafts or a cute chick toilet paper roll craft
- Simple peep craft
- Mason Jar Bunny Craft
- Egg Wreath Printable Easter Craft
- Purse Easter Craft for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindergartners
- 100 Easter Craft Activities for primary school
- Craft stick and Peep Easter toilet paper roll crafts
- Mosaic Jelly Bean craft with free templates
- Simple cotton painting rabbit craft preschool
- Suncatcher easter egg craft ideas
- Cute toilet paper roll bunny crafts for kids
- Peek-a-boo Easter craft preschool
- Bunny Toilet paper roll Easter crafts
- Watercolor Easter egg crafts
- Don’t miss these 100+ BEST Easter Activities and Crafts
- Fun resurrection garden craft for families
- Free printable Jelly Bean Gospel for kids
- Cute, easy cross crafts
- Fine Motor Cross Craft
- 41 Easter Crafts about Jesus
- Beautiful Sunrise Cross Craft
- Free printable Easter crafts for Sunday school
- Looking for more? Check out these Christian Easter Crafts
There are so many fun ways to explore and learn with these cool Easter science activities. The kids won’t even notice that they are learning with these Easter STEM activities, and fun science ideas.
- Simple grow egg crystals Easter science experiments
- Hands-on jelly bean STEM activity
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring diffusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- Amazing egg experiments for kids
- April Lego Challenge
- Peeps Easter science experiments
- Sink or Float project with floating egg experiment worksheet
Grab some eggs and add some of these egg experiments to your Easter themed science activities.
- DIY Chia pet Egg shell activity
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Colorful, bouncy egg with egg in vinegar experiment worksheet
More Fun Easter Ideas for Kids
Get the kids in the kitchen cooking and make Easter special by making Easter Pancakes, Stuffed Carrot Lunch, or our memorable Bunny Cake!
If your kids love to read, grab these 20 Easter Books for Preschoolers
If you have preschoolers these Easter themed preschool activities will make planning a whole lot of fun and education Easter activities easy!
Plus don’t miss Easter Snacks for toddlers, 7 Fun Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs, and 52 Creative Ideas for Filling an Easter Egg!
Find more ideas for cute april crafts or fun april activities. You can have fun month reading picture books and doing an activity using our free printable april
calendar for kids
If you are looking for fun, engaging, and FREE educational worksheets and activities to celebrate Easter – you will want to save this newsletter! We have ways for kids to work on their letters, phonics, language arts, math, explore science, do fun activities, and of course some cute crafts. Plus Easter books for kids and more! Come take a peak!
Leave a Reply