Get ready for some fun Easter experiments for kids with these egg science experiments for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. You can use eggs to explore a variety of principles making egg geodes, eggdrop challenge, floating eggs science experiment, egg in a bottle,a nd more! While these easy science experiments for kids can be done at any time, we especially like to do them in the Spring during march and april when eggs are cheap for Easter!
Egg experiments for kids
Spring is the perfect time for some science experiments with eggs! Not only are eggs usually cheaper around Easter time, but these are great fun and exceptional for teaching kids about science. From the bouncy egg experiment to egg drop challenge, walking on eggs to egg geoges – these egg science experiments are fun for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love these outrageously fun egg experiments. Use them at home, in the classroom or as a supplement to your homeschool science curriculum.
Naked Egg Experiment from Go Science Kids.
Can you dissolve the shell of a raw egg? Try this experiment and find out!
How Strong is an Egg Shell from Science Sparks.
Try this activity to see how strong egg shells really are.
Humpty Dumpty Science from I Heart Crafty Things.
This fun activity and printable is a great way to work on scientific thinking skills.
Egg Drop Challenge from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This is a fun STEM project to see if you can drop and egg from a height and have it survive intact.
Egg Drop Challenge and Printable from Buggy & Buddy.
Here’s another idea for the egg drop challenge, plus a free printable to record your results.
Sink or Float Eggsperiment from Little Bin for Little Hands.
This is a great science activity for toddlers and preschoolers.
The Bouncy Egg from I Can Teach My Child.
Have you tried this classic experiment to make a raw egg bounce?
Bouncy Eggsperiment from Parenting Chaos.
Make coloured boucny eggs with this version of the experiment.
Spider Egg Experiment from JDaniel 4’s Mom.
This cool science experiment creates a spider web effect on a cooked egg.
Shrinking Egg from Science Sparks.
Learn about osmosis with this fun egg experiment.
Walking On Eggs Science Experiment from Preschool Powol Packets.
Can you walk on eggs? Try this science experiment and find out!
Easy Sink or Float Egg Experiment from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This egg experiment is a fun way for kids to learn about density.
Egg Science Experiments
Egg Races from Little Bin for Little Hands.
Racing plastic Easter eggs is a fun way to learn about physics.
Crystal Egg Science from Childhood101.
Grow some crystals in the outside of eggs.
Sprite, Corn Syrup, and Salt Water + Eggs Experiment from Science Kiddo.
Find out what happens when you put eggs into different substances.
Ghost Eggs Eggsperiment from Growing a Jeweled Rose,
Grab a black light and try this cool expeirment!
Rainbow Naked Eggs from STEAMSational.
Try making a rainbow of rubber eggs!
Egg in a Bottle Air Pressure Experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
The kids will be amazed by this super cool air pressure experiment.
Egg Geode Science Experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Make your own crystal geode eggs.
Rainbow Foam Eggs from Inspiration Laboratories.
Everyone will love this fun baking soda and vinegar experiment.
Growing Cress Heads from Messy Little Monster.
Save some egg shells to try this fun science activity.
Make an Easter Egg Rocket from Team Cartwright.
Kids of all ages will love this super cool STEM activity!
Can You Dye Brown Eggs Science Project from Edventures With Kids.
This is a perfect Easter themed science investigation for kids of all ages.
Surprise Eggs Eruptions from Little Bins for Little Hands.
What’s inside these erupting eggs!?
Crystal Easter Egg Craft from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
Make some gorgeous Easter art to hang with science!
These amazing egg science activities will have kids of all ages lovin science!
Easter Arts and Crafts
Looking for some cute and clever easter crafts? You will love these fun ideas! Plus don’t miss Over 50 Creative Ideas To Fill Easter Eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for free Easter worksheets or educational easter activities? Check out these resources and don’t miss our Easter Lesson Plan for Preschool or our Easter Books for PReschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Leave a Reply