Decorate Easter eggs with these cute Easter worksheets that help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age students work on patterns for kids! These easter worksheets are a fun playful way to sneak in some Easter Math that kids will actually WANT to do! Use these Easter worksheets for kindergarten in your Easter Theme to have fun learning about patterns while working on their colors, shapes and fine motor skills. Simply print pdf file with easter math worksheets and you are ready for this Easter activity for kids
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no-prep Easter Egg printables allow preschoolers and kindergartners to practice patterns with fun Easter Worksheets. These free printable easter worksheets for preschool help students strengthen their fine motor skill while working on their pattern skills. Use this Easter Math activity for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, or Easter activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Give your child one of the pages, depending what they are working on.
- The first activity consists of children looking at the pattern that has been started and then follow it to complete the pattern. This comes in a fun Easter Egg pattern.
- The second activity consists of a row of Easter Eggs in a pattern, with children following the pattern and coloring the egg at the end of the pattern the correct color.
- The third activity involves children following the pattern of designs on eggs. They will need to work out the pattern and then color in the correct shaped egg at the end of the pattern.
Easter Math Worksheets
- The fourth activity involves children reading and following a particular pattern. They are given a code, eg. A = red, which they are to follow as they color in the eggs.
- The fifth activity involves children cutting out the four boxes at the bottom of the page, then pasting them into the box to complete the patterns.
- The final activity consists of rows of blank eggs. Children are to create their own patterns drawing their pictures inside the shapes before writing the pattern on the link provided.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Color by Code Worksheets, The Easter Story, Easter Counting Cards
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Easter Color By Code, Easter Counting Cards, The Easter Story Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!