This beautiful, fun, and easy-to-make Resurrection Garden is a meaningful Easter Activity for Christian families. The resurrection garden craft is such a great centerpiece and reminder of what really matters this Easter. These resurrection activities for kids are fun to watch grow over 5-7 days. This Jesus resurrection craft is perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. This Easter activities for families is sure to become a new favorte annual tradition.
Resurrection garden craft
The last couple years I kept seeing different Easter gardens popping up on the Internet and I have been really excited to make one ourselves. So last year I finally did! Here is ours resurrection garden and how you make one yourself. You will love making this Jesus is risen craft with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, gade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. You will need about 7 days to grow nice green grass on your christian easter activities. So start this easter activities for families ASAP!
Here is what you’ll need:
- plastic drip tray (59 cents at Menards) or pie plate
- pot for tomb (make sure it is a good proportion to your base – we ended up using a small canning jar)
- branches to make cross
- rope to make crosses, dirt
- grass seed
Resurrection garden activity
Goofy started by adding dirt to our plastic drop tray. We added our pot to be the tomb and then put dirt around and on top of the tomb.
Jesus resurrection craft
We used twine to attach to twigs together to make a cross. We made our center one for Jesus a little bigger. We pressed them in the dirt above the tomb. Then the kids sprinkled on the grass seed.
Jesus easter crafts
Minnie added the large rock next to the tomb and got to spray all the grass seed.
Christian easter activities
We added some additional rocks and here is our completed garden. We left if on top of our kitchen table in a sunny spot where the kids lovingly sprayed it with water daily.
Easter activities for families
Within 4 days we had grass and by 7 days we had our complete Easter Resurrection Garden. It was a beautiful centerpiece for our Easter table and a good reminder of the real meaning of Easter!
Easter Arts and Crafts
Looking for some cute and clever easter crafts? You will love these fun ideas! Plus don’t miss Over 50 Creative Ideas To Fill Easter Eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
Looking for free Easter worksheets or educational easter activities? Check out these resources and don’t miss our Easter Lesson Plan for Preschool or our Easter Books for PReschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Leave a Reply