Kids will have fun practicing matching lowercase letters with these super cute easter alphabet activities. Use this fun easter activities for kindergartners as part of your Easter theme with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children. The combination of Easter worksheets and alphabet cards combine to make a fun way to work on letter recognition with children! Simply download pdf file with free easter printables and you are ready to play and learn!
Easter alphabet activities
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler you will love this super cute easter activities for preschoolers and kindergartners. Use this easter alphabet activities for an easter theme, Easter literacy center in your classroom, extra practice, seat work, supplement to your homeschool alphabet curridulum, or any other use in April.
Easter activities for preschoolers
This Easter Printable is designed to help your toddlers, preschoolers, pre k, and kindergartners focus on letter recognition and letter formation while having fun! Each alphabet mat features the entire alphabet. If you are using them in a classroom, I suggest laminating the pages or putting them in a sheet protector and using a dry erase marker to save on printing costs and yet still make the activity reusable for all your students.
The alphabet mats have an Easter bunny in the middle holding an easter egg (there are several different styles of bunnies with green, purple, plue, and pink ears) and surrounded by the entire lower case alphabet A to Z.
Have students choose a letter card which has an Easter bunny holding an egg featuring a lowercase letter. Children will use visual discrimination to search for that letter on the easter worksheet and trace it with crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, bingo markers (also known as do a dot markers, dabber markers, dauber markers, etc.), or or dry erase markers if you laminated the page.
Another option is students can cover the letter with a manipuatlive or counter like mini erasers, bingo chips, snap cubes, playdough ball, etc.
Easter activities for kindergartners
This educational activty is a great way to work on letter recognition! Continue having your child choose an alphabet card and find the match on the alphabet mat until they’ve traced/identified all of the letters.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Free easter printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!