This Easter Egg Letter Tracing activity is a fun way for preschool, pre k, and kindergarten age kids to practice writing letters during April.
Kids will love this free Easter Alphabet Letters Practice! It is a cute, seasonally themed activity that is LOW PREP and unlike letter tracing worksheets, this Easter Activity is reusable too!
So whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will want to grab the free printable and add this to your Easter theme, april literacy center, extra practice, seat work, or fun activity with toddlers, preschoolers, prek, and kindergartners.
Then cut squares apart (or cut each individual egg out if you prefer) and set out with alphabet practice activity with your favorite color of dry erase marker.
Now kids can trace both the upper and lowercase letters on the pink / blue / yellow/ blue / green striped Easter Eggs. This is great practice writing alphabet letters with a fun Easter theme!
How cute are these easter alphabet letters.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Eater Alphabet Letters Practice
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!