Today we are sharing an adorable Paper Bag Easter Bunny Craft, just in time for Spring!. We always have paper bags and colored paper on hand, so this is an east craft to do without much planning. Use this adorable Bunny as a paper bag puppet to put on a puppet show or act out Easter and Spring books or songs for an extra fun time!
Bunny Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
- brown paper lunch bag
- brown or tan construction paper
- pink construction paper
- googly eyes
- a marker
Paper Bag Crafts
Before beginning this craft, it is best for an adult to cut out the bunny’s ears and nose. Older kids may able to do this on their own, especially if a template is drawn for them.
Cut out the following:
- Two long, brown, rounded, triangles for the ears.
- Two long, pink, rounded triangles for the inner part of the ears. To do this, I cut all four (brown and pink) out the same time at first, and then trimmed around the edges of the pink ears to make them a bit smaller.
- One rounded, pink, triangular shape for the nose.
- One pink oval for the belly.
For kids that are able to cut out their own shapes, you can simple draw the above shapes out on the construction paper and have them cut them out.
After the shapes are cut out, it’s time to glue them onto the paper bag.
First, glue the pink part of the inner ears onto the larger brown/tan triangle shapes. Then, glue the ears onto the back of the paper bag as shown below.
Glue the triangle nose with the top point facing upside down.
Glue the googly eyes onto the paper bag as shown below.
Lastly, glue the orange oval onto the body of the paper bag. This will be the belly.
Next, draw the whiskers by drawing three lines coming out from each side of the nose.
Lastly, make the mouth by drawing a “J” shape underneath the nose, and then another curve going out to the right of the “J”
Let the glue dry. Now your cute bunny is complete!
Easter Crafts for Kids
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!