Today we are sharing an adorable paper bag bunny puppet, just in time for Spring!. We always have paper bags and colored paper on hand, so this is an east craft to do without much planning. Use this cute bunny paper bag puppet to put on a puppet show or act out Easter and Spring books or songs for an extra fun time! This spring craft for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children is sure to be a hit with kids. Adults will love it is a super easy bunny craft!
Bunny paper bag puppet
This paper bag bunny craft is quick and simple-to-make for a fun spring activity for preschoolers, toddlers, and kindegartners too. Use it for pretend play, spring theme to go along with a bunny book, easter theme for acting out an easter bunny book, or just a fun way to help kids improve coordination as they cut and glue to make this simple paper bag puppet craft!
Paper Bag Bunny Puppet
All you need to make this super cute bunny craft for toddlers is a few simple materials you probably already have on hand:
- brown paper lunch bag
- brown or tan construction paper
- pink construction paper
- googly eyes
- a marker
Paper bag bunny
Before beginning this craft, it is best for an adult to cut out the bunny’s ears and nose. Older kids may able to do this on their own, especially if a template is drawn for them.
Cut out the following:
- Two long, brown, rounded, triangles for the ears.
- Two long, pink, rounded triangles for the inner part of the ears. To do this, I cut all four (brown and pink) out the same time at first, and then trimmed around the edges of the pink ears to make them a bit smaller.
- One rounded, pink, triangular shape for the nose.
- One pink oval for the belly.
For kids that are able to cut out their own shapes, you can simple draw the above shapes out on the construction paper and have them cut them out.
After the shapes are cut out, it’s time to glue them onto the paper bag.
First, glue the pink part of the inner ears onto the larger brown/tan triangle shapes. Then, glue the ears onto the back of the paper bag as shown below.
Glue the triangle nose with the top point facing upside down.
Glue the googly eyes onto the paper bag as shown below.
Lastly, glue the orange oval onto the body of the paper bag. This will be the belly.
Next, draw the whiskers by drawing three lines coming out from each side of the nose.
Lastly, make the mouth by drawing a “J” shape underneath the nose, and then another curve going out to the right of the “J”
Paper bag easter bunny
Let the glue dry. Now your cute bunny is complete!
Rabbit paper bag puppet
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way