Are you looking for a craft for Sunday School or for your Jesus centered lesson at home? This Cross Craft is super fun to make and it turns out absolutely beautiful. Besides being a cute easter cross craft for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders, this is a fabulous activity for strengthening fine motor skills too! Try this cross craft for kids as an Easter craft for kids!
Kids will have fun making this simple cross craft using some paint, cotton balls, paper plate, and yarn. This is such a fun, simple easter cross craft for kids of all ages from toddlers and preschoolers, to kindergartners and grade 1 students.
Paper plate cross craft
What You’ll Need:
- Paper Plate
- Paint (At least 2 colors)
- Cotton Balls
- Hole Punch
Easter Cross Craft
To start, pour the paint into the tray. We chose two similar colors for each cross. For instance, light blue and dark blue, pink and purple or yellow and green.
Use a cotton ball and dip it into one color of paint. Stamp the cotton ball around the paper plate randomly, covering about half of the space. When that is done, use a second cotton ball and dip into the other color.
Follow the same process to fill the paper plate with paint. You can even overlap the colors if you would like.
Cross craft for kids
After the paint dries, cut out the shape of a cross.
Using the hole punch, punch holes around the outer edge of the cross. Secure one end of the yarn through one hole. You can secure it by tying or taping it. Weave the yarn through the holes. You can do it in any direction that you would like but the more that you weave around, it will create more of a yarn design. You can go back and forth across the front of the cross to add more criss crosses.
Cross craft for Preschoolers
This is a super simple craft, one that children of all ages can do. This makes it perfect for a birthday party, Sunday School, a crafty day and more!
This would also make a great card for a sunday school teacher or pastor. You could also hang this Easter Cross Craft for a decoration for Easter time.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Crafts
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Activities and Crafts – lots of fun Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Easter Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Art for Kids – simple, yet stunning craft for kids of all ages!
- Easter Cross Craft at showing the cross at sunrise
- Lots of super cute Jesus Resurrection Craft Ideas
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Bunny Crafts for Toddlers
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft for Elementary students
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt for at home or neighborhood
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Fun Easter Bingo (religious)
- Easter Egg Activity for Toddlers – egg hunt and color sorting activity
- Simple Easter Activity for Kindergarten Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes – are a fun print and go activity
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Easter Egg Activities
- Easter Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Number Trace
- Alphabet Mats Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Activities for Preschool
- Preschool Math Puzzle Egg Puzzle Printables
- Easter activity for Kindergarten practicing sight words
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Activitiy for Kids
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Egg Word Families
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Easter Egg Phonics Printables
- Practice patterns with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Matching Easter Activity for Preschool
- Letter Tracing Easter Alphabet Letters
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Game
- Create-a-Word Easter Spelling Activities
- Easter Egg Activity Matching Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Easter Math Worksheets where students will color by Hundreds Chart
- Fun Easter sight word activities
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt for pre-k and kindergarten
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment Worksheet
- Amazing Air Presssure Experiments using an Egg
- Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment hypothesis for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter science experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way