Sneak in some fun practice learning your lettesr with this cute easter egg activity. This easy alphabet game uses plastic Easter eggs and a free easter worksheet to make learning engaging and fun! You will love using this hands-on project as a toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and preschool easter activities. Simply download pdf file with easter worksheet for preschoolers and you are ready to play and learn!
Easter Egg Activity
After Easter I feel like we’re swimming in plastic Easter eggs and I find them all over the house! I’m always looking for new ways to use them for learning activities all year long. This After Easter Alphabet Matching Game is a fun way to practice letter recognition, matching, fine motor skills and FINALLY use those left-over plastic Easter eggs for something! This easter activities for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners too. This Easter Egg Activity is a fun way to work on letter recognition while having fun with an easter activity for kids!
Easter egg letter matching printable
Easter activities for toddlers
- 10 Plastic Easter Eggs
- Alphabet Matching Game Printable (included in the download below)
Easter egg alphabet printable
Gather all the materials you’ll need for this activity. After you print the free Alphabet Matching Game Printable separate all the plastic Easter eggs into two pieces.
Then place one half of a plastic Easter egg over each letter on the Alphabet Matching Game Printable.
Easter egg alphabet printable
I have to tell you my daughter was SO excited to play this game! She was asking me all kinds of question about the eggs and what we were doing even before I got the game ready. Once I had the Alphabet Matching Game all set up I explained to Grace that we were going to play a matching game. All she had to do was lift a plastic egg and then lift another one to try and find the match. I told her it was just like the picture matching game we had played before. Once she got started her eyes light up! She was having so much fun trying to match all the letter. I had Grace play the game by herself this time but the next time we play I’ll play with her. That way I can get in on the Easter egg action. I’ve actually included 3 different Alphabet Matching Game Printables in order to cover the entire alphabet.
Free alphabet matching printables
This After Easter Alphabet Matching Game was SO much fun! It’s a great way to teach letter recognition and also review the alphabet at home or in the classroom. This game was a blast and we will be playing it again very soon! I hope you use those left-over Easter eggs and your kids love playing this game too!
You may also like this fun Snack Alphabet Toddler Activity
I hoep you like with easter activity for preschoolers as much as mine did. Using the plastic Easter eggs kept my kids engaged while getting in some fantastic alphabet practice.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Crafts
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Easter Egg Activities and Crafts – lots of fun Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Easter Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Art for Kids – simple, yet stunning craft for kids of all ages!
- Easter Cross Craft at showing the cross at sunrise
- Lots of super cute Jesus Resurrection Craft Ideas
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Bunny Crafts for Toddlers
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft for Elementary students
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt for at home or neighborhood
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Fun Easter Bingo (religious)
- Easter Egg Activity for Toddlers – egg hunt and color sorting activity
- Simple Easter Activity for Kindergarten Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes – are a fun print and go activity
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Easter Egg Activities
- Easter Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Number Trace
- Alphabet Mats Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Activities for Preschool
- Preschool Math Puzzle Egg Puzzle Printables
- Easter activity for Kindergarten practicing sight words
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Activitiy for Kids
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Egg Word Families
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Easter Egg Phonics Printables
- Practice patterns with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Matching Easter Activity for Preschool
- Letter Tracing Easter Alphabet Letters
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Game
- Create-a-Word Easter Spelling Activities
- Easter Egg Activity Matching Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Easter Math Worksheets where students will color by Hundreds Chart
- Fun Easter sight word activities
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt for pre-k and kindergarten
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment Worksheet
- Amazing Air Presssure Experiments using an Egg
- Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment hypothesis for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter science experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Download Easter Alphabet Matching Game
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.