This Jelly Bean Stem is an outrageously fun and educational activity! All you need are a few simple materials to help kids explore their creativity, work on problem solving, try their hand at engineering, and enjoy an easter activity for kids. This fun Easter STEM Activity is perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. So grab some jelly beans, peeps, and toothpicks and let’s see what you can build with this Easter Math.
Jelly Bean STEM
Do your kids like building? How about Easter Activities? This EPIC jelly bean STEM combines science, engineering, and math with easter candy to make a fun AND educational easter activity for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this STEM Activity for kids is sure to get kids thinking and using practical skills while having fun with an kids activity for easter.
Jelly bean science experiment
All you need to try this fun jelly bean project are a few simple materials:
- jelly beans (any kind, any color
- peep marshmallows (optional)
Easter Activity for Kids
For young children you will want to supervise them using toothpicks so they don’t pock themselves (or eat too much candy). They can start by making simple shapes. This is a fun shape activity for preschoolers plus it helps kids to grasp the concept of the activity.
This activity is also great for strengthening hand mucles and improving coordination!
Next you can try making 3d shapes with kindergarteners, 1st grade, and second graders. THis is a great visual for understanding the difference between 2d and 3d shapes.
Once kids get the hange out of it they will have fun making different shapes and building sizes.
Easter STEM Activities
One of the fun parts about this activity is how quickly a building comes together. CHallenge children to build with certain features or a certain height. Maybe have a competition of who can build the tallest house or most creative, or add windows, etc.
Make a rocket ship, pirate ship, house, eiffel tower, etc.
This is also a fun way fro kids to practice making patterns or working on shape recognition too!
There are so many different extensions you could do such as learning shapes, making a bridge, recreating famous buildings, etc. The skies the limit!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Color by Code Worksheets, The Easter Story, Easter Counting Cards
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Food science experiments for kids
Use items commonly in your kitchen to try these food experiments for kids, but note they are NOT all edible!
- Plastic Milk Experiment with free worksheet
- Exploding Watermelon EPIC project to learn about potential energy
- Kids will be so impressed with this super cool Lemon Volcano
- Kool Aid Rock Candy science experiment you can EAT!
- Learn about the 5 sense for kids with lots of projects including an edible skin model
- This colorful oil and water experiment is super simple, but so FUN
- Volcano Watermelon Experiment – Summer Activity for Preschoolers
- Use jelly beans for this hands-on STEM Easter activity for kids
- Learn how to make frost in a can
- Discover the Archimedes bath tub concept using candy with this simple water displacement experiment
- Try the classic bouncy egg experiment with a twist
- Learn about types of rocks with edible rocks
- Learn about density with this Rainbow in a Jar
- Use chemistry to inflate these balloons with with Pop Rocks Experiment
- This silly dancing raisins experiment always makes kids giggle!
- Kids will love this jelly bean taste test experiment
- Use celery for a hands-on pollution experiment for kids
- This Egg Drop Project STEAM activity is all about protecting the egg
- Magic Milk 4th of July Science
- Make an edible Jello Cell Model
- Use eggs to try these air pressure experiments for kids
- You can’t eat them, but these magic melting snowballs experiment is loads of fun!
- Make your own Peep Experiment
- Try making butter science experiment for science you can EAT
- Whip up a fizzy lemonade science experiment for another fun science project you can taste
- You’ve got to try this pretty, colorful candy skittles experiments
- Or check out over 100 Food Science Experiments