Make practicing Dolch sight words fun with this free printable Rocket sight words game for Pre-Primer sigh words for preschool and kindergarten age kids.
FREE Sight Words Activities
- Create Your Own Reader(using sight words)
- Candyland Sight Words Game
- Alpahbet-O (alphabetizing sight words game)
- Crazy Roads Sight Words Game
- Sight Words Readers: Princess and Super Hero
- Bug Sight Word Game
- Sight Words BINGO
- Reading the Easy Way Kindergarten
Free Sight Word Games
Learning sight words is crucial to helping kids be confident readers as 75% of printed material is made up of these 220 words!
Prek Sight Words
This Rocket Sight Word Game contains the Pre-Primer sight word list that are typically introduced to Preschool and Kindergarten age kids. To practice primer words try the FREE Arctic Animals Sight Words Game or for 1st grade words try the FREE Spring Flowers Sight Words Game.
Playing a game makes practicing sight words FUN!
Included in the Rocket Sight Words Game is a fun, non competitive activity to help preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st grade kids practice reading and writing these very basic pre-primer sight words.
Set-up by printing all pieces in color and use a laminator. cut apart cards. You will need a dry erase marker to play this game.
Sight Words Game
Complete instructions for playing are included in the download, but here is a sneak peak.
Download Rocket Sight Words Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!