Students will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these cute easter printables. Use this preschool easter activities in your preschool easter theme to make practicing math as toddler and pre-k children count to 10. Siimply download pdf file and cut the easter printables for preschoolers Counting Puzzles Easter Printables perfect for toddler, preschool, and pre k math in April.
We can repeat numbers in order to our children, and eventually they will learn to count. We also need to help them learn to recognize numbers as well as 1:1 correspondence. These are crucial steps for children to learn in order to strengthen other math skills in the future. This may sound overwhelming, but it can be easily done with fun activities just like this Easter Counting Puzzle. Use the easter preschool printables to make a numbers 1-10 puzzle for kids to put in order; this is self checking! Use this Preschool easter activities in your Easter Preschool Theme to work on number recognitiona nd number order. All while having fun working on a puzzle. Kids love puzzles!
Easter printables for preschoolers
Preschool easter activities
Each puzzle has 10 different strips. Each strip includes a part of the main picture as well as a small square on the bottom with a number. When the puzzle is complete, the numbers will go in order from 1 to 10. Both puzzles have an Easter themed scene on it.
The prep for this is super simple too, so it is easy on you as well.
Easter games for preschoolers
Now cut apart the puzzles by cutting along the lines. We store our reusable puzzles in ziplock bags to easily see what math game is inside and for easy storage for repeated use.
Easter Activities for Preschoolers
When you have prepped the activity you can present the puzzle as a whole first. This way the child can see what they are working towards when they are putting the puzzle together. Or for more of a challenge, mix up the pieces and present it this way.
If your children get frustrated easily, putting velcro dots or magnet stickers on the back of the puzzle pieces can help. You can have the child put the puzzle together on a felt board or connect the opposite side of the velcro dot to a plain piece of laminated paper.
However you present this to your child, they will have so much Easter fun putting together the puzzles and counting too!
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Craft
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Craft Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Preschool Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Craft for Kids
- Easter Cross Craft at Sunrise
- Super cute Religious Easter Crafts
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Easter Bunny Crafts for Kids
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Easter Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft ideas for kids
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Neighborhood Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Free Printable Easter Bingo
- Easter Printables Egg Color Corting
- Simple Easter Printable Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Egg Activities for Preschoolers
- Easter Printables Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Easter Worksheet Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Mats Easter Printables
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Printables Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Preschool Math Puzzle Easter Printables
- Easter Sight words Activity
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Worksheets for 1st Grade
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Word Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Activity
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets
- Phonics Easter Egg Printables
- Practice pattersn with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Easter Matching Game
- Letter Tracing Free Easter Printables
- Word Families Activity with Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Activity
- Create-a-Word Spelling Easter Worksheets
- Easter Math Egg Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Activities
- Easter Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Sight Word Easter Worksheets
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment
- Amazing Egg in a Bottle Science Experiment
- Fun Egg Drop Project
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Free easter printables for preschoolers
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!