Students will have fun practicing counting to 10 with these Counting Puzzles Easter Printables perfect for toddler, preschool, and pre k math in April.
We can repeat numbers in order to our children, and eventually they will learn to count. We also need to help them learn to recognize numbers as well as 1:1 correspondence. These are crucial steps for children to learn in order to strengthen other math skills in the future. This may sound overwhelming, but it can be easily done with fun activities just like this Easter Counting Puzzle.
These puzzles will help children recognize the numbers as well as work on number order. All while having fun working on a puzzle. Kids love puzzles!
Each puzzle has 10 different strips. Each strip includes a part of the main picture as well as a small square on the bottom with a number. When the puzzle is complete, the numbers will go in order from 1 to 10. Both puzzles have an Easter themed scene on it.
The prep for this is super simple too, so it is easy on you as well.
Easter Maths Activites
Now cut apart the puzzles by cutting along the lines. We store our reusable puzzles in ziplock bags to easily see what math game is inside and for easy storage for repeated use.
Easter Activities for Preschoolers
When you have prepped the activity you can present the puzzle as a whole first. This way the child can see what they are working towards when they are putting the puzzle together. Or for more of a challenge, mix up the pieces and present it this way.
If your children get frustrated easily, putting velcro dots or magnet stickers on the back of the puzzle pieces can help. You can have the child put the puzzle together on a felt board or connect the opposite side of the velcro dot to a plain piece of laminated paper.
However you present this to your child, they will have so much Easter fun putting together the puzzles and counting too!
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Alphabet Activity
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!