Are you looking for a fun, unique, and easy to make cross craft? You are going to love this easy-to-make fine motor, yarn cross craft. This Easter cross craft is simple to make and perfect for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders to make as an Jesus Easter Crafts.
Use this fine motor cross craft as en engaging activity to teach your toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students about the true meaning of Easter and work on those important fine motor skills too! This religious easter crafts for kids is perfect for April or any other time you are telling them about Jesus death on the cross. This Jesus Easter Craft is not only pretty and fun, but super simple and easy-to-make too!
Yarn Cross Craft
You will need:
- Cardboard(we recycled a piece of cardboard)
- String(we used wine red, fitting right?)
- Optional heart
Easter Cross Craft
Cut a cross out of the cardboard. The bigger, the better.
Cut some slits all around the cross. I made my slits 1cm apart.
Religious easter crafts for kids
Your child can now turn the string around the cross in any way, making sure it goes into the slits:
Go all around the cross, securing the loose ends by pushing it under the string at the back.
Jesus Easter Crafts
Add another piece of string to hang it up and attach a heart to the middle of the cross.
Doesn’t it make a pretty Easter decoration?
I love crafts that are fun to make, pretty, teaching (fine motor skills) and focus on what matters Jesus!
Easter Arts and Crafts
Looking for some cute and clever easter crafts? You will love these fun ideas! Plus don’t miss Over 50 Creative Ideas To Fill Easter Eggs , our cute bunny pancakes, or our traditional bunny cake.
- Water Resist Easter Egg Crafts
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Activities and Crafts – lots of fun Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Easter Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Art for Kids – simple, yet stunning craft for kids of all ages!
- Easter Cross Craft at showing the cross at sunrise
- Lots of super cute Jesus Resurrection Craft Ideas
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Bunny Crafts for Toddlers
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft for Elementary students
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt for at home or neighborhood
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Fun Easter Bingo (religious)
- Easter Egg Activity for Toddlers – egg hunt and color sorting activity
- Simple Easter Activity for Kindergarten Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes – are a fun print and go activity
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Easter Egg Activities
Looking for free Easter worksheets or educational easter activities? Check out these resources and don’t miss our Easter Preschool Theme or our Easter Books for Preschoolers
- Easter Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Number Trace
- Alphabet Mats Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Activities for Preschool
- Preschool Math Puzzle Egg Puzzle Printables
- Easter activity for Kindergarten practicing sight words
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Activitiy for Kids
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Egg Word Families
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Easter Egg Phonics Printables
- Practice patterns with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Matching Easter Activity for Preschool
- Letter Tracing Easter Alphabet Letters
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Game
- Create-a-Word Easter Spelling Activities
- Easter Egg Activity Matching Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Easter Math Worksheets where students will color by Hundreds Chart
- Fun Easter sight word activities
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt for pre-k and kindergarten
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment Worksheet
- Amazing Air Presssure Experiments using an Egg
- Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment hypothesis for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter science experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way
Leave a Reply