This fun and FREE Easter Color by Letter activity is a great way for kids to practice letter recognition while having fun with an Easter coloring page for prek and kindergarten age kids.
Easter Color by Letter
These free easter color by number is a fun way for toddler, preschool ,and kindergarten age kids to practice letter recognition / visual discrimination with a NO PREP alphabet worksheets.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love how quick this educational activity is to get ready and that the black and white pages will save you money by not printing in color. Use this as homework, extra practice, seat work, easter activity for preschoolers, along with an easter theme, or in a literacy center in April.
Students will use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color each space based on the letter code at the top of the abc printable. You will need the following colors: light green, dark green, brown, blue, white, yellow, orange, light pink, dark pink, red, purple, and gray. There are 5 no prep free alphabet worksheets for kids.
- Easter Bunny in a basket
- spring chick coming out of an easter egg with flowers around the egg
- easter basket, with a bow at the top, filled with various decorated easter eggs
- happy girl easter bunny hugging an easter egg in a field of flowers
- decorating easter eggs with a brush – creating spots, lines, and different patterns
Easter Activity for Preschoolers
As kids color these free Easter worksheets they will see cute Easter pictures come forward. These Easter coloring pages are such a fun way for kids to strengthen fine motor skills while practicing identifying uppercase and lowercase letters.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Color by Alphabet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!