Do your kids love jelly beans? Then you should definitely plan to celebrate National Jelly Bean Day this month! Plan some fun Activities for National Jelly Bean Day with your kids and celebrate National Jelly Bean Day on Friday, April 22.
Did you know that jelly beans have been around since at least the 1860s?
No one knows who first came up with the recipe but I think many kids are very happy they were made! If your kids love this special candy you should definitely be adding this holiday to your celebration calendar!
Use some of these fun jelly bean crafts and activities to celebrate this sweet holiday.
Activities for National Jelly Bean Day
- Magic Jelly Beans from East Coast Mommy
- Jelly Sweets Tuff Spot from Adventures of Adam
- Jellybean Count & Clip Cards from The Kindergarten Connection
- Jelly Beans Busy Bag from Teach Me Mommy
- Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Candy Science Experiment from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Jellybean Stew from Rubber Boots & Elf Shoes
- Jelly Bean Color Matching from Modern Preschool
- Jelly Bean Math from Kitchen Floor Crafts
- Jelly Bean Science Experiment from Frogs, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails
- Jelly Bean Guessing Game from I Can Teach My Child!
- Jelly Bean Play Dough from Craftulate
- Jelly Bean Plants craft from Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes
- Building with Jelly Beans from Lemon Lime Adventures
- Jelly Bean Tree from Your Modern Family
- J is for Jelly Bean Printable from The Measured Mom
- Jelly Bean Bracelets from Kids Activities Blog
- Jelly Bean Printables from My Little Me
- Painting with Jelly Beans from Housing a Forest
- Jelly Bean Bunny Craft for Kids from Crafty Morning
Jelly Bean Fun for Kids
Looking for more fun with Jelly Beans? Here are some great books and activities for kids:
- Jack and the Jelly Bean Stalk
- The Jelly Bean Fun Book
- Bean Boozled
- Jelly Bean Soup and Grilled Candy Sandwiches
- How Many Jelly Beans?
Are you planning to celebrate National Jelly Bean Day with your kids? Leave me a comment and let me know what fun activities you’ll be doing!