Easter Spelling Activities
This is such a fun way for kids to have fun learning with a free easter printables in April. This easter spelling activity is fun for grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students to practice spelling. All youn need is a pen or pencil and our free easter worksheet an you are ready for a quick easter activity for kids! Use this at home or in the classroom. Either way, it is a great addition to your spring lesson plans.
Print the pages. Each child will need a recording sheet. The letter tiles are optional, but greater for younger students who need the visual of re-arranging letters to make words. This can be a family or classroom competition or an individual activity – either way students will attempt to come up with as many word as they can using the phrase He is Risen at the top of the easter activity sheet.
Easter Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun, hands-on, educational activites for toddler, preschool, kindergaten, grade 1, and grade 2 students to try during April? You will love these free printable ideas!
- BINGO Easter Game
- Super cute Easter Alphabet Mats
- Printable Bunny Ear Hat
- Practice Patterns with Plastic Easter Egg Activity
- Paper Bag Easter Craft
- Easter Printable Spelling Printable
- Easter Egg Homophones Game
- Printable Easter Color by Letter or Color by Number Worksheets
- Easter Craft Hats to Color by Number
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt Printable
- Printable Easter Craft
- Bunny & Carrot Word Family Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Easter Egg Letter Tracing
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Egg Word Family Activities
- Easter Printable Tracing Pages
- Printable Mazes Easter Activity
- Easter Worksheets
- Sight Word Mazes Easter Worksheets
- Easter Interactive Hundreds Chart
- Phonics Easter Eggs Printable
- Easter Egg Fractions
- Number Tracing Strips to practice counting with jelly beans
- Easter Color Words Emergent Reader
- Easter Letter Matching
- Plastic Easter Egg Activity working on visual discrimination
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See our history lesson plans, free math worksheets, grammar worksheets, sight words activities, abc printables, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Easter Homeschool
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!