Kids will have fun getting reading for Easter and celebrating the arrival of spring with this happy Bunny Craft. This rabbit craft is sure to be a favorite spring craft for preschool, toddler, pre-k, kindergarten, and first graders.
After a winter full of snow and frigid cold temperatures, it’s finally beginning to feel like Spring. The sun is beginning to shine and the animals are coming out of hibernation. My toddler loves to watch the family of rabbits that are living in our backyard. While watching the rabbits today, we created this hoppin’ Bunny Craft out of a mason jar. This easy-to-make bunny craft for kids is not only a fun way to celebrate Spring but it also is an adorable decoration for Easter too
Easter bunny crafts
This super cute Easter bunny craft idea is simple to make and super cute too. Plus you only need a few supplies you probably already have on hand.
- Glass jar
- White crepe paper or tissue paper
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes
- Pink or black pom pom
- Black card stock or construction paper
- White card stock or construction paper
- White craft foam
- Pink craft foam
To make this rabbit craft for kids, start out by cutint the white crepe paper or tissue paper into squares that are about 1 inch by 1 inch. This is a great way for children to practice cutting and developing fine motor skills.
Next, use a paint brush to paint the outside of the glass jar with glue. Then cover the glue with the paper squares. You may want to put more then one layer of paper on the jar. Cover the paper with another layer of glue.
After the glue dries:
- Glue the googly eyes on the middle of the jar.
- Glue a pink or black pom pom on under the googly eyes for the bunny’s nose.
- Cut a black “w” out of the black card stock or construction paper.
- Glue the “w” on the jar under the pom pom for the bunny’s mouth.
- Cut two small squares out of the white card stock or construction paper.
- Glue the two small squares under the bottom of the “w” for the bunny’s teeth.
- Cut two ovals out of the white craft foam.
- Cut two smaller ovals out of the pink craft foam.
- Glue the pink ovals on top of the white ovals.
- Glue the white ovals to the top of the jar for the bunny’s ears.
Spring craft for kids
You can fill this adorable Bunny Mason Jar Craft with yummy Easter goodies or put a battery operated tea light inside for a cute Spring decoration.
Easter Arts and Crafts
- Water Resist Easter Egg Crafts
- Easter Egg Wreath Printable Easter Crafts
- Easter Egg Activities and Crafts – lots of fun Ideas for Kids
- Mason Jar Easter Bunny Craft
- Paper Roll Bunny Craft
- Stained Glass Art for Kids – simple, yet stunning craft for kids of all ages!
- Easter Cross Craft at showing the cross at sunrise
- Lots of super cute Jesus Resurrection Craft Ideas
- Must try, Edible Peeps Playdough
- Bunny Paper Bag Puppet Craft Idea
- Recycled Easter Basket craft for preschoolers
- 20 Jelly Bean Crafts and Activities
- Lots of Cute Bunny Crafts for Toddlers
- Ink Pad Spring Craft for Preschoolers
- Make a family Resurection Garden
- Plus check out all these clever Plastic Easter Egg Activities
- 100 Easter craft for Elementary students
Free Easter Printables
These fun activities use our free easter printables to save you on prep work!
- Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt for at home or neighborhood
- Super cute Easter Color by Number Hat Craft
- Free Printable Bunny Ears Template to print in color or black and white
- Fun Easter Bingo (religious)
- Easter Egg Activity for Toddlers – egg hunt and color sorting activity
- Alphabet Matching Easter Egg Activity
- Simple Easter Activity for Kindergarten Color Matching
- Counting Eggs Easter Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Easter Mazes – are a fun print and go activity
- Jelly Bean Gospel Printable
- Visual Discrimination Easter Egg Activities
- Easter Tracing and Coloring Pages
- Easter Color by Number Worksheets or try these Easter Color by Number Pages
- Bunny Letter Matching Spring Activity for Preschool
- Count and Trace Jelly Bean Eggs Easter Number Trace
- Alphabet Mats Easter Activity for Preschoolers
- Learn Color Words with this Easter Worksheets for Preschoolers Reader
- Free Jelly Bean Counting Worksheet
- Count and Clip Easter Activities for Preschool
- Preschool Math Puzzle Egg Puzzle Printables
- Easter activity for Kindergarten practicing sight words
Make learning fun by adding one of these engaging easter activity ideas to your Easter Theme
- Homophone Puzzles Easter Activitiy for Kids
- Parts of Speach Easter Worksheets
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Word Family Easter Worksheets or Word Family Easter Egg Word Families
- Alphabet Easter Memory Game
- Color by Letter Easter Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Easter Egg Phonics Printables
- Practice patterns with this super cute Easter Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Matching Easter Activity for Preschool
- Letter Tracing Easter Alphabet Letters
- Easter Math Challenge
- Count and Clip Easter Math Game
- Create-a-Word Easter Spelling Activities
- Easter Egg Activity Matching Fractions
- Count to 20 Easter Math Puzzles
- Easter Math Worksheets where students will color by Hundreds Chart
- Fun Easter sight word activities
- Alphabet Easter Egg Hunt for pre-k and kindergarten
Easter Science Experiments
- Easy Floating Egg Experiment Worksheet
- Amazing Air Presssure Experiments using an Egg
- Fun Egg Drop Project Ideas
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- EASY Egg geode experiment hypothesis for kids of all ages!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Have you tried making butter science experiment
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- You’ve got to try this simple Color Changing Slime
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- MUST try Beautiful capillary action experiment
- How to Make a Weather Vane the EASY way