Kids will have fun getting reading for Easter with this super cute, and fun to make Bunny Mason Jar Craft. This bunny craft is sure to be a favorite spring craft to leave out and enjoy.
After a winter full of snow and frigid cold temperatures, it’s finally beginning to feel like Spring. The sun is beginning to shine and the animals are coming out of hibernation. My toddler loves to watch the family of rabbits that are living in our backyard.
While watching the rabbits today, we created this hoppin’ Bunny Mason Jar Craft. This easy-to-make bunny craft is not only a fun way to celebrate Spring but it also is an adorable decoration for Easter too.
- 21 Easter Egg Crafts & Activities
- Easter Resurrection Garden
- Easter Cross Craft for Kids
- Easter Bingo
- 41 Easter Crafts About Jesus
Bunny Mason Jar Craft
- Glass jar
- White crepe paper or tissue paper
- Paint brush
- Googly eyes
- Pink or black pom pom
- Black card stock or construction paper
- White card stock or construction paper
- White craft foam
- Pink craft foam
- Cut the white crepe paper or tissue paper into squares that are about 1 inch by 1 inch. This is a great way for children to practice cutting and developing fine motor skills.
- Use a paint brush to paint the outside of the glass jar with glue.
- Cover the glue with the paper squares. You may want to put more then one layer of paper on the jar.
- Cover the paper with another layer of glue.
- After the glue dries, glue the googly eyes on the middle of the jar.
- Glue a pink or black pom pom on under the googly eyes for the bunny’s nose.
- Cut a black “w” out of the black card stock or construction paper.
- Glue the “w” on the jar under the pom pom for the bunny’s mouth.
- Cut two small squares out of the white card stock or construction paper.
- Glue the two small squares under the bottom of the “w” for the bunny’s teeth.
- Cut two ovals out of the white craft foam.
- Cut two smaller ovals out of the pink craft foam.
- Glue the pink ovals on top of the white ovals.
- Glue the white ovals to the top of the jar for the bunny’s ears.
You can fill this adorable Bunny Mason Jar Craft with yummy Easter goodies or put a battery operated tea light inside for a cute Spring decoration.