Kids will have fun practicing counting with this fun, hands on apple seed counting activity. These apple count to 20 mats are the perfect math activity for preschool, toddler, pre k, and kindergarten age students for an apple theme or A is for apple week in September.
Apple Seed Counting Activity
Children will have fun practicing counting 1-20 with this apple themed math activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, and toddlers. This printable math activity has children practice counting on a number line, counting apple seeds, and working on number sense while having fun with an apple themed activity. Simply download and print the Apple Seed Counting Activity and get ready to count to 20.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that this printable apple counting pack has everything you need to do the low prep activity. Use this counting game at your math center in your classroom for back to school or apple month, use it as extra practice as you school at home, or as a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum to make learning fun!
Count to 20
Counting Seeds Preschool
Children will reinforce counting, adding on, and identifying numbers from 1-20. This free printable includes the following elements
- apple counting mat
- apple number line
- number dice (or use an actual dice)
Counting to 20 Activities
This is such a fun, FREE fall themed math activity to help preschoolers and kindergartners practice how to count to 20 with an apple theme activity.
After you’ve printed the components you’d like on cardstock for durability you will cut the numbers into squares. Kids will pick on a number and then practice counting to that number by adding apple seeds (in pack) to the apple counting mat.
Apple Counting Activity
Expand the counting to 20 apple activity for preschool by rolling a dice (either printable one included or any dice you have on hand). Then have students count up on a number line to see what the new number of seeds should be. Then add the number of seeds rolled to the apple. Finally, count the seeds to see how we count to on.
Looking for more fun apple and activities and free apple printables? You will love these apple activities for kindergarten and apple activities for preschoolers!
- Apple Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Super cute and FREE Apple Prek Worksheets
- Apple Number Bonds Activities
- Free Alphabet Desk Cart (apple theme and more)
- Apple Life Cycle Printable Pack
- Letter A
- Apple ABC Game
- I Spy Preschool – Apples
- Apple Sight Words Tree
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheet with a fun Apple theme
- Apple Number Bond to 10 Practical Activities
- Counting Apples Worksheet
- Apple Basket Multiplication Game
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Page
- Apple Count to 20 Home Punching Apple Munching Activity
- Apple Alphabet Activity – Letter Recognition Game
- Super cute Apple Playdough Mats to practice counting
- Apple Life Cycle Spinner
- Alphabet Apple Lacing Craft
- Printable Apple Compound Words for Kids
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Fun Johnny Appleseed Day Activities
- Apple Find the letter and Tracing Worksheets
- Fun Apple Experiment Worksheet
- A is for Apple Printable Book for working on beginning sounds
- Verbs for Apples
- Apple Theme BUNDLE
Apple Crafts for Kids
- Cute Handprint Apple Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Apple Core Craft
- Apple Bubble Wrap Art Projects
- ABC Apple Lacing Craft
- Coffee Filter and Paper Plate Apple Craft
- Awesome Apple Pie Playdough Recipe
- 3-in-1 Apple Activities for Toddlers
- Printable Apple Tray Counting and Writing
- Easy Apple Pie Playdough that smells like fall!
- Plus don’t miss this FUN Apple Crafts for Preschoolers
Download Apple Counting Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!