Kids will have fun practicing counting from one to twenty with this hands on apple counting activity. These apple mats are geared towards Preschool and Kindergarten age kids.
Looking for more fun, free, hands-on apple printables and activities for kids? You will love these resources!
- Apple Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- Alphabet Desk Cart] (apple theme and more)
- Letter A
- Apple Number Bond Activity
- Apple Cider Playdough
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Pages
Count to 20
Kids will reinforce counting, adding on, and identifying numbers from 1-20. This free printable includes
- apple counting mat
- apple number line
- number dice (or use an actual dice)
This is such a fun, FREE fall themed math activity to help preschoolers and kindergartners practice how to count to 20 with an apple theme activity.
After you’ve printed the components you’d like on cardstock for durability you will cut the numbers into squares. Kids will pick on a number and then practice counting to that number by adding apple seeds (in pack) to the apple counting mat.
Expand the apple activity for preschool by rolling a dice (either printable one included or any dice you have on hand). Then have students count up on a number line to see what the new number of seeds should be. Then add the number of seeds rolled to the apple. Finally, count the seeds to see how we count to on.
Download Apple Counting Mats
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!