If your children are working on learning their alphabet letters, they are going to love these super cute, free printable, Printable Alphabet Bracelets. This alphabet printable is a handy resource for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten students learning their ABCs. Simply print template, color the pictures with the featured beginning letter, and listen for the same beginning sound. This ABC printable is a great resource for a letter of the week program!
Printable Alphabet Bracelets
Give children the alphabet coloring page along with crayons, markers, colored, pencils, gel pens, or whatever else they enjoy coloring with to decorate their alphabet bracelet. As the students color, make sure they know what each clipart picture is. This is great for adding new vocabulary.
Emphasize the beginning sound in each of the pictures to help begin building phonemic awareness of the beginning sounds of words. This is a great introduction to phonics.
Free printable alphabet
Included in the abc printable the letter cuffs or printable alphabet bracelets from A-Z:
- A is for apron, apple, airplane, ax, artichoke
- B is for baby, bread, boots, butterfly, bed, bell
- C is for chair, clover, caterpillar, cloud, camera, corn on the cob
- D is for dolphin, duck, dog, drill
- E is for envelope, eye, elephant, eggplant, eraser, egg
- F is for flower, fan, fish, fork, frog
- G is for glass, grapes, guitar, gloves
- H is for hat, hose, heart, hammer
- I is for igloo, ice cream cone, ice, iron
- J is for jacket, jar, jeep, jellyfish
- K is for kangaroo, key, keyboard, kite,
- L is for leaf, lightbulb, latter, ladybug, lemon
- M is for mouse, mushroom, mop, map
- N is for notebook, nail, nest, note, nutcracker
- O is for owl, onion, oven, olive
- P is for pea, potato, pie, pumpkin, pig
- Q is for quilt, question, quarter, quill
- R is for rain, rainbow, radish, robot
- S is for spoon, snail, suitcase, snowflake, spider, sun
- T is for tree, tractor, tulip, turtle, tomato
- U is for underwear, undershirt, utensils, ukulele
- V is for violin, vase, vacuum, volleyball
- W is for whale, watermelon, worm, wheat, watering can
- X is for xylophone, x-ray
- Y is for yacht, yarn, yolk, yo-yo
- Z is for zebra, zinnia, zipper, zeppilin
When they have finished decorating their strip, tape the ends together around their wrist to make a nifty letter bracelet. The packet includes a letter bracelet from A to Z.
Looking for more free alphabet printables? You will love these free printable alphabet worksheets, alphabet crafts, and alphabet activities to make learning fun with young learners~
- Find the Letter Worksheets from A to Z
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Fun Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Hands on Alphabet Playdough mats
- Alphabet Handwriting Worksheets (A to Z)
- Do a Dot Printable Letter Find Worksheets
- Letter Flashcards
- Free ABC Letter Find Printable
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Letter Crafts (includes both upper and lowercase letter options)
- Super cute Alphabet Hats are great for students learning their ABCs.
- Bingo Dauber Find the Letter Printables – simple worksheets that use do a dot markers to practice making upper and lowercase letters
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and clipart.com
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!