If your children are working on learning their alphabet letters, they are going to love these super cute, free printable, Printable Alphabet Bracelets. This alphabet printable is a handy resource for toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten students learning their ABCs. Simply print template, color the pictures with the featured beginning letter, and listen for the same beginning sound. This ABC printable is a great resource for a letter of the week program!
Alphabet bracelets printable
This is such a fun letter activity for younger kids who are just learning their letters and the sounds they make. Print the black and white sheets. Cut each bracelet apart by cutting into strips along the solid black lines.
Give children the alphabet coloring page along with crayons, markers, colored, pencils, gel pens, or whatever else they enjoy coloring with to decorate their alphabet bracelet. As the students color, make sure they know what each clipart picture is. This is great for adding new vocabulary.
Emphasize the beginning sound in each of the pictures to help begin building phonemic awareness of the beginning sounds of words. This is a great introduction to phonics.
Letter of the Week Activity
Included in the abc printable the letter cuffs or printable alphabet bracelets from A-Z:
- A is for apron, apple, airplane, ax, artichoke
- B is for baby, bread, boots, butterfly, bed, bell
- C is for chair, clover, caterpillar, cloud, camera, corn on the cob
- D is for dolphin, duck, dog, drill
- E is for envelope, eye, elephant, eggplant, eraser, egg
- F is for flower, fan, fish, fork, frog
- G is for glass, grapes, guitar, gloves
- H is for hat, hose, heart, hammer
- I is for igloo, ice cream cone, ice, iron
- J is for jacket, jar, jeep, jellyfish
- K is for kangaroo, key, keyboard, kite,
- L is for leaf, lightbulb, latter, ladybug, lemon
- M is for mouse, mushroom, mop, map
- N is for notebook, nail, nest, note, nutcracker
- O is for owl, onion, oven, olive
- P is for pea, potato, pie, pumpkin, pig
- Q is for quilt, question, quarter, quill
- R is for rain, rainbow, radish, robot
- S is for spoon, snail, suitcase, snowflake, spider, sun
- T is for tree, tractor, tulip, turtle, tomato
- U is for underwear, undershirt, utensils, ukulele
- V is for violin, vase, vacuum, volleyball
- W is for whale, watermelon, worm, wheat, watering can
- X is for xylophone, x-ray
- Y is for yacht, yarn, yolk, yo-yo
- Z is for zebra, zinnia, zipper, zeppilin
Letter of the Week Printable
When they have finished decorating their strip, tape the ends together around their wrist to make a nifty letter bracelet. The packet includes a letter bracelet from A to Z.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Print these handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Alphabet letter bracelet
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and clipart.com
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Alphabet Bracelets <<
Thank you Beth! The file was easy to download and I know the kiddos will love it.
Thank you ❤️❤️
Thank you so much ☺️
Beth, thank you so much. I can’t wait to include this bracelets in my alphabet teaching.
These bracelets look really cute, but why can’t I just open the file and print a copy? I am not going to put an unknown program on my computer just to download the file. My school does not want teachers to add anything not installed by IT. I’m really sorry I won’t be able to use this activity.
Thank you! I can’t wait for my students to make Letter Tt bracelets tomorrow.
Thank you so very much for this! I am an Academic Coach for a non-profit organization and a retired public/private school educator. I am always looking for freebies that I can use with my clients! I was looking for watches with the alphabets but found these instead! Awesome!
You REALLY helped me with your AMAZING work. I live in Portugal.
THANK YOU for your kindness, sharing your brilliant ideas.
Beth, thank you for sharing. I am going to use to make a chain for each student when they are tell us the letter.
Thank You Beth for these Free Alphabet bracelets I will surely use it and I know kids will enjoy it ?
Thank you for providing these for teachers for free!! My kindergartners love them and so do I they are so cute!!
Thank you for all your gifts. I teach Preschool Special Education and it can be very rewarding but also challenging and stressful. Your recourses are lifesavers.
Thank You Beth for the great activities from the Polar Express
Thank you Beth. We are a nonprofit that works with families with children birth to 5. Your resources have really helped our families a lot.
Hello from Oman 🙂
Thank you for your kindness and for providing these for teachers for free!
You REALLY helped us with your AMAZING work.
Hi Beth. I am a nanny and I use a lot of your homeschool worksheets. It has been a great help. I make it as an art project while teaching the letters or number to make it fun:) Thank you!
Teaching the third grandchild. I am always looking for fresh ways to engage.
Love the idea! Great literacy/art activity!