Valentine’s Day is a fun day to give and receive small gifts and candy. So much so that our kids get more candy than maybe necessary. This and many other reasons, I like my kids to give non-candy Valentines! We’ve done a few different types in the past, but LEGO Valentines are by far the coolest! Simply download pdf file with these printable valentines for kids and you will have a fun gift for family, friends, and valentines for classmates on February 14th.
This is such a fun small gift to give a whole classroom of kids or friends from church. Kids will love receiving new legos to add to their collection or start a collection.
Printable lego valentines
Printable valentines for kids
This is super easy to prep too. All you need is:
- Printable (Each page has 4 Valentine cards)
- Tape or Stapler
- Small Clear Treat Bags
- LEGO Bricks of your choice
Free printable valentines for kids
We used LEGO brand bricks, but any bricks can be used. It is more about the fun that kids will have with them than what the bricks themselves are.
How many LEGOS you put into the bag, is all dependent on what you would like to do. We sorted the LEGOS amongst the number of bags that we knew we wanted to make. There wasn’t much rhyme or reason to what we put in the bags, but we did make sure that there was enough that something could at least be built with them.
Printable valentine cards for classmates
A few cute and easy ideas of what you could encourage recipients to make with them are:
- Picture frame
- Pencil holder
- Heart (See our Heart Maze activity to see how we made one)
Valentines for classmates
Once you figure out how many bricks you will add, put them inside your clear treat bag. We twisted the top to make sure it was closed and put a piece of tape around the twist. You could also staple it closed or use a piece of ribbon.
Cut out all of the Valentines that you printed. Have your child write the to & from section. It is so much cuter when kids write them, if they are able. I do suggest having this section finished before attaching it to the bag, even if you are writing the names.
Finally, attach the Valentine to the bag. Again, we did this with tape but you could staple it or punch a hole and tie it on with a ribbon.
This is a simple, candy free Valentine idea that kids will love to recieve!
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Love Potion – Valentines Day Science
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Valentine Cards
- Conversation Heart Ooblek – FUN Valentines Day Activity for Kids
- Salt Painting Valentines Day Activity
- EASY Skittles Valentines Day Science Activities
- Happy Slime-tines – Free Printable Valentines Day Cards
- EASY Static Electricity Balloon Experiment
- Practice shapes with this hands-on Valentines Day STEM Activities
- Fizzy Heart Science Project – Valentines Day Activities for Kids
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Super cute Heart Mobile Valentines Day Craft for Preschoolers
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Download Lego Valentines
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!