Looking for a fun way to help kids develop their number recognition and counting skills? These fun Winter Play Dough Counting Mats will be a big hit with your students. Combine play dough with anything and the kids will just jump at the chance to get involved.
Free Printable Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Playdough Mat
- Fall Playdough Number Mats
- Shape Playdough Mats
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Number Playdough Mats
- Learn Parts of the Book Playdough Mat
- Human Body Playdough Mats
- Simple Alphabet Playdough mats
- Over 100 Playdough Mats
Winter Play Dough Counting Mats
Print as many of these Winter Play Dough Counting Mats as you need for the set of students in your class. These mats have to laminated so you’re able to use the dry erase markers on them.
- Have colored play dough tubs ready at the table along with some dry erase markers.
- Students will count the number of snowballs there are on each mat (bottom right).
- They will then match the number with play dough balls onto the ten frame found on the mitten.
- They then will trace the numeral found on each mat at the bottom.
- For students working on one-to-one correspondence, I think it’s essential they count each snowball as they point to it before they begin making dough balls to place in the ten frame.
Download Winter Play Dough Counting Mats
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.