It can get very cold during the winter, so what do birds do to keep warm? These bird worksheets introduce young children in preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students to seven different birds and three different ways, such as migration, that they keep themselves warm. In addition these birds for kids worksheets help kids practice math and other literacy skills too! SImply download pdf file with free worksheets about birds and you are ready to learn about these fascinating flighted animals.
This Birds in Winter printable worksheets has over 55 pages and is perfect for kids in preschoolers, kindergarteners, and grade 1 students. Inside this pack, you’ll find matching activities, handwriting practice, counting practice, 3 part cards, tangle mazes, coloring pages, and much more! Many of the bird printables revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve. In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pom poms, mini pegs and scissors as well as colouring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability.
Included in this printable pack is an animal research page which children can use to research different birds, their habitat, prey and predators and also how they manage to stay warm during the cold winter months.
Free worksheets about birds
All the activities in this printable pack are:
All about birds worksheet
Looking for more bird feeder crafts for kids?
- Simple DIY Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder for Kids with peanut butter
- Popsicle Stick Bird Feeder Craft for children
- Easy Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder Craft
- 12 Homemade Bird Feeders
- Bird Theme for Preschoolers and Kindegartners
- Paper Plate Peacock Craft
- Bird Worksheets to practice math and literacy skills with 3, 4, and 5 year-olds
- Math Bird Activity for Preschoolers
- Birds for Preschooler Printable Alphabet Book
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun and free pre k worksheets to make learning fun for early learners? Check out these resources:
- Frozen Preschool Worksheets
- Preschool Beach Theme Printables
- HUGE Pack of Free Superhero Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets Pack
- Free Weather Printables
- 100 Food Experiments for Kids
- Color Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Community Helpers Coloring Pages
- Lots of fun Shape Crafts for preschoolers
- Preschool Dinosaur Worksheets
- Preschool Cowboy Theme Printables
- 2000+ FUN and Free Alphabet Printables
- Zoo Animal Crafts for Pre-k
- Lots more Free Printable Worksheets with fun themes
Free bird printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.