Kids will have fun working on color recognition with this super cute, winter themed activity. Download pdf file with free penguin matching game to make practicing matching colors fun with toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten students. Simply download pdf file with color matching games for toddlers printable.
Penguin Matching Game
We love making learning fun by using engaging activities with cute clipart. This penguin printable activity is perfect for sneaking on a colors for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners practice this winter. Use this penguin matching game to work on color recognition!
Color matching games for toddlers printable
Color matching games for toddlers
These penguin matching cards can be used simply as matching cards, memory game (placing the cards face down and try to remember where the pairs are to match them up), or, use it in a sensory bin for added fun! We used cotton wool balls in our bin here for a “snowy” effect but you can use pompoms, shredded paper, rice, fake snow etc.
Tip: Laminate the cards before cutting so that it is reusable.
Color matching activity
Which penguin will get which color bucket? See on their tummies which color bucket with fish they would like to eat. Match them up to keep the penguins happy! Perhaps you have small colored fish, like mini erasers, you can add to the bin too! That would be super fun to match the correct color fish AND bucket to the penguin!
Looking for more free winter worksheets, winter activities, and winter themed ideas to make learning fun all winter long? Check out these fun resources:
- Free Printable Winter Worksheets help pre-k and kindergarten age students practice a variety of math and literacy skills
- Winter Rhymes –Matching Rhyming Words Games
- Winter Pre-Writing Activity for early learners
- Practice counting to 100 with these free Winter Color by Number Worksheets
- Super cute Winter Writing Prompts Kindergarten
- Or work on letter recognition with these Color by Letter Winter Worksheets
- Rhyming Words with Pictures Winter Puzzles
- Winter Free Sight Word Worksheets
- Winter Syllables printable activity
- Free Printable Winter Story Starters
- Winter Roll and Cover worksheets with do a dot markers
- Fun-to-Read Winter Books for Kids
- Practice counting to 10 with this super cute Free Winter Printables
Nothing says winter like snowman! Try these cute snowman printables:
- Build a CVC Word Snowman Activities for early readers!
- Adorable Count to 10 Snowman Printables Book
- Winter Snowman Word Family Spinners freebie
- Printable Snowman Clock and telling time activities
- Fun Snowman Math Craft for kids to practice addition within 10
- Build a Snowman worksheet to help kindergartners work on sequencing
- Winter Playdough Mats for kids to build common winter items
- Practice phonemic awareness with these adorable Snowman Coloring Pages
- Snowman Printables for teaching children basic shapes
- Winter Snap Cube Free Printables
- Hands-on Winter Counting activity for preschoolers
- Free Winter Worksheets for pre-k
- Super cute, count to 10 Snowman Crafts Preschool
- Snow globe Letter Find Winter Worksheets
- Winter worksheets for Kindergartens
- Or try this easy snowman craft that uses circle stickers
Have fun while learning your colors with these cute penguin matching cards!
Color matching Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!