Grab these super cute, count to 10 winter counting worksheets to make learning fun! Use these winter printables to practice winter counting of snowman, tracing numbers, tracing number words, making a winter emergent reader, and so much more. These free printable winter math worksheets for preschoolers allow toddler, pre-k, preschool, and kindergarten age students to have fun learning this December and January.
Winter counting worksheets
My youngest gets so excited when her siblings are completing their school work that she wants to “do school” too. At times it can be a challenge to find something meaningful for her to work on that doesn’t require a lot of extra attention from me, which is why I created these winter printables for preschool. This pack of winter math includes fun activities for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners to practice counting to 10. They will count, write number, make a winter reader, and so much more! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler
Winter math worksheets for preschoolers
There are several activities in this winter theme printables for children. All you need is pompoms or cotton balls and crayons, markers, colored pencils and you are ready for fun winter math activities!
Snowman counting worksheet
The first thing included in this freebie is a simple printable booklet to help kids see, count and write the numbers 1-10. Each page shows the numeral, a picture representation with snowballs as well as the written number word for kids to trace.
To assemble the booklet, simple print all the pages and cut them in half. Then put pages in order including the cover page, then numbers 1-10, then the last page which invites kids to draw their own snowman and staple the booklet together.
Winter counting activities for preschool
As kids go through their booklet, I suggest they count out their own snowballs (such as pom pom balls or cotton balls) to match each page as they practice seeing, reading and writing the numbers.
They could also add their own picture to each page to represent the number if they’d like (i.e. two snowflakes or three snowmen, etc.)
Free winter printables
Also included in this set are a set of winter count and color practice pages. These are fairly straightforward. Kids simply count the number of winter pictures in each box and write the total. Then they can color the pictures.
Some of the boxes may seem a little ambiguous, so if your kids count something different than you anticipate, that’s ok. For example, one picture has a mug of hot chocolate. They may count the mug (1) or they may count the marshmallows (5).
If that’s the case, ask them to show you what they counted and if they completed it correctly, that’s great. I hope your kids enjoy practicing counting, building and coloring numbers with this cute winter themed counting pack!
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
Winter Count to 10 Printables
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.