Kids will have fun practicing identifying rhyming words with this fun, valentine’s day cut and paste worksheets. Children will cut out the half of the heart at the bottom of the page, say the name of the pictured image out loud and look for the whole heart above that has the same ending sound as you heard. This cut and paste valentine activities is perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students.
Valentine’s day cut and paste worksheets
Listening for the sounds letters make is an important skill in learning to read. By working on phonemic awareness and listening for patterns in worlds children will become better readers and spellers to. This valentine’s day cut and paste worksheets is a fun way for kids to practice matching rhyming words with a fun valentines day printable. This valentine cut and paste is fun for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. The super cute rhyming worksheet is no-prep and includes easy to identify clipcart making it a great activity for non-readers and readers alike.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that this valentines cut and paste printables makes practicing rhyming for kids fun! Use this as extra practice, valentines day litearcy center in your classroom, or as a supplement to your homeschool phonics curriculum.
Valentines Day Worksheets
Cut and paste valentine activities
All you need to do is print these valentine rhyming words. The kindergarten worksheet is in black and white to save on printer ink costs. Children cause use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to color the pictures if they like. After children have completed the colour part they can carefully use scissors to cut off the bottom part of the worksheet.
Kids will practice fine motor skills by cutting out each half a heart. Then say the words aloud and glue the half a heart with the rhyming heart on the page.
Hint: Have kids color the sheet for added fun!
- Rainbow Rhyming Words Puzzles
- Camera Strips Rhyming word families
- Lion Rhyming Words Activities
- Cooking up Rhymes Do a Dot Printables
- Butterfly Rhyming Games
- Rhyming Clip Cards
- Glue Puzzles – fun Rhyming Activities for Kindergarten
- Printable Strawberry Themed Rhyming Cards
- Robot Rhyme Puzzle Game
- Winter Rhyming Puzzles
- Smores Rhyming Games for Preschoolers
- Beehive Rhyming Games for Preschool
- Lots of free rhyming activities for kids
- Sneak in some practice this fall with these Pumpkin Rhyming Words
- Practice rhyming with these fun Valentines cut and paste printables
- Rhyme in December with these Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
Valentines Day Worksheets
Looking for more way to make learning fun during February? Kids will LOVE these Valentine’s Day themed, educational activities. Plus, all of these are free printables.
- These Valentine’s day worksheets allow preschoolers to practice math and literacy with super cute printables that are NO PREP!
- Color by Letter to decorate these cookies with these fun Valentine Worksheets for Preschool
- Make your own Alphabet Book from A to Z with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets to color, read, and learn
- ABC Hole Punching for Valentines Day – preschoolers will have fun working on letter recognition as they use a hole punch with this free printable for February.
- Alpahbet Valentines – kids will have fun preparing Valentines with this fun activity that works on beginning sounds, tracing letters, and matching uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Rhyming Valentines cut and paste printables – these heart workshets are a fun way for kids to practice identifying rhyming words
- Valentines Day Math Clip Cards – practice counting numbers 11-20 with these cute, low prep clip cards
- Our kids favorite tradition! Print out these Valentines Day Printables and leave love notes for each other to read on February 14th!
- Pencil Valentine Printable – super cute free printable “looking sharp” Valentine for kids
- Sneak in some fun writing practice with these Febraury Writing Prompts Calendar
- Practice spelling with this fun, engaging and FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Spelling Activity
- Valentines Day I Spy Printable – this is a fun valentiens day activity that also works on counting and visual discrimination at the same time
- Practice sounding out and spelling short i words with this Heart themed spelling mats.
- Valentine’s Day ABC Hole PunchingActivity – kids will strengthen hand muscles while working on letter recognition
- Valentine sight word coloring pages – kids will have fun reading and gaining fluency with key sight words while revealing these mystery pictures
- A-Z Valentine’s Day Worksheets is fun for kids to practice making capital letters using conversation hearts!
- Practice forming simple words with this Kindergarten Valentines Day CVC word mats
- Make practicing preschool sight words fun with this Chocolate Box Valentine Activities for Preschoolers
- Count to 20 with these cute Valentine Math Clip Cards
- Practice counting to 10 with this Valentine Math Puzzles for pre-k
- Valentines Day Color by Number – students will reveal hidden pictures as they color by number and work on number recognition
- Free Valentine’s Day Tracing Worksheets for Preschoolers – kids will have fun working on hand muscles as they trace these common February items in these tracing worksheets.
- February Color by Number – work on number recognition as students reveal mystery pictures as they color.
- Count and Trace Valentines Day Worksheets with conversation hearts
- FUN, Self-checing Multiplication Valentine Math Activity for Kids
- Work on fractions, percent, and measurement with these Valentine Math Worksheets
- Color by Hundreds Chart Happy valentine’s day mouse activities
- Handy Valentines Day themed Odd and Even Numbers Worksheets
- Valentines Day Number Book – kids will have fun practicing counting with conversation hears as they make a free printable book.
- Kids will have fun practicing addition and subtraction with this clever,Valentine’s day math craft.
- Help kids work on symmetry for kids with these Valentine’s Day Worksheets
- Free Valentine’s day math worksheets – kindergartners will have fun practicing numbers to 100 while they reveal hidden images with these Valentines Day coloring pages
- Use snap cubes with this free printable Valentine Math activity for kindergarten and first graders
- Fun Lock and Key Color Matching Game for toddlers and preschoolers
- Work on making common shapes with these super cute Chocolate Shape Playdough Mats
- Add some Valentines Day Science with this super cool and EASY Dancing Hearts Experiment
- Try these FUN Valentine Science Experiments for kids of all ages
- Salt crystal hearts Science Experiment perfect for February
- Plus don’t miss these fun Valentines Books to cuddle up and read this February
- Heart Fish Craft for Valentines Day – kids will have fun cutting and pasting lots of hearts to make this adorable fish craft
- Fingerprint Hearth Tree Valentines Day Craft is super cute and such a precious keepsake craft
- Bear treat cup Valentines Day Craft is cute and practical too
- Red Hot Valentines Slime is so pretty and fun to play with!
- Try this EASY Chocolate playdough recipe to make your creations look like valentines day candy!
- Beautiful Valentines Art Projects – Matisse Style heart craft for kids
- Cactus valentine craft – this is such a fun cut and paste Valentines Day Craft for kids
- 30 February Crafts for Kids – so many fun, clever crafts to fill the whole month of February
- Don’t miss these fun February activities for kids
Free valentine worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this website to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!