Are your kids tired of the same old spelling practice? This colorful spelling is a fun, easy-to-do secret code spelling worksheet that works with any spelling words as you make and reveal the code yourself! This Spelling Practice Activities is sure to be your kids new favorite educational activity for reviewing weekly spelling lists. Use this to practice spelling words with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
Spelling Practice Activities
All you need for this fun spelling practice activity is a sheet of blank paper, a white crayon, and washable markers.
Practice spelling words
Write your spelling words with a white crayon. (I love that this fun activity can be done with any spelling words list!)
Secret code spelling worksheet
Spelling practice for kids
My kids really got into this fun way to practice their spelling words because they felt like they were spies writing a secret code!
NOTE: This would be a fun way to reveal messages or your spelling words for the week if you write them with crayon and your kids have to figure them out!!
Besides getting a chance to get spelling practice for kids, it is so pretty and you can even write code messages to family and friends with this secret spy note activity.
Looking for more fun, clever spelling games and free spelling worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Short and Long Vowel Worskheets for hands-on Spelling Practice
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice Worksheets
- Fun, Secret Code Spelling Worskheet
- Consonant Cluster Spelling Practice
- Hands-on Spelling Practice with Mini Cups
- 25 spelling activities for kids
- Spelling with Legos activity for kids
- Kindergarten Spelling Words – add a vowel practice
- Sensory spelling activities
- 1st Grade Word Search– free printable with grade 1 spelling words
- Money Spelling Activity
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Dart Gun spelling activity
- Jump and Spell – an outrageously FUN spelling activity
- Floss Rule Worksheet
- Spelling Long A Words Activity
- Lego Spelling Test for Kids Printables
- Free Spelling Dictionary
- Cars Punctuation File Folder Game
- Smore Sentences Game
- Printable 1st Grade Reading List
- Frog and Toad are friends Worksheets
- First Grade Word Search Printable
- Read! Trace! Stamp! – Sight Word Tracing
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- TONS of Writing Prompts or Kids
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Book Report Template 3rd Grade (K-3rd)
- Reading the Easy Way – Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade