Are your kids tired of the same old spelling practice? Here is a fun, easy-to-do and colorful spelling practice idea that will make learning spelling words FUN! This Colorful Secret Code Spelling Practice is sure to be your kids new favorite educational activity.
More FUN Spelling Practice
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice (printable;works with any list!)
- FREE Spelling Dictionary
- Lego Spelling Tests
- Hands on Spelling Practice with Lego
- Spelling Garages – spelling practice with cars
- Fun Spelling Magic – kinesthetic spelling practice
- Jump & Spell – large motor spelling activity
- Hands on Spelling with Mini Cups
- 25 Hands on Spelling Activities for Kids
Colorful Secret Code Spelling Practice
All you need for this fun spelling practice activity is a sheet of blank paper, a white crayon, and washable markers.
Write your spelling words with a white crayon. (I love that this fun activity can be done with any spelling words list!)
My kids really got into this fun way to practice their spelling words because they felt like they were spies writing a secret code!
NOTE: This would be a fun way to reveal messages or your spelling words for the week if you write them with crayon and your kids have to figure them out!!