Teach kids contractions quickly with this fun, FREE Contraction Dominoes Game. This is great for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students in classrooms, at home, or homeschool.
FREE Contraction Dominoes Game
For this Free FREE Contraction Dominoes Game, all you need to do is print the free activity below in color on cardstock. You may also want to use a laminator for durability.
You can play with just one color at a time or all at once for a big, challenging game for more players. Kids can work cooperatively to make tracks or play as a game by passing out all the dominoes and then taking turns one at a time adding a tile until one player is out.
There are almost 50 contractions for kids in 2nd-5th grade to practice.
More Language Arts Activates for Kids
- Building Sentences Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Creative Writing Prompts (various)
- Dictionary Detectives
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Ice Cream Word Endings
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun – Verb Sort
- Minion Contractions
- My Spelling Dictionary
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Reading Logs
- S’more Sentence Game
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Game
- Sentence Pizza Parlor
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download FREE Contraction Dominoes Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!